Online now
Online now

ABCBDSM: Let's Play!

ShieMarie
4 years ago • Jul 17, 2019

ABCBDSM: Let's Play!

ShieMarie • Jul 17, 2019
I still have a lot of things to learn in the life of BDSM. Figured I'd post a participatory thread for educational purposes. Maybe it's fun, maybe it's not. But it's a great way to share what you know! Eh!?!

Rules are as follows:
While keeping with alphabetical order, a player makes a post about anything (toys, furniture, kinks, acronyms, movies, books, etc...anything goes) related to BDSM that begins with the next alphabetical letter. I'll post beginning with A and model kinda what I'm looking for, the following poster will begin with the letter B and so on until Z, then repeat.

Exceptions to the rules:
You may repeat the current letter with a different BDSM topic if you feel that you have something else to share (or simply wait until we make it back around to that letter). Also, I understand that things can get a bit mixed up. It's ok if we get a little off track, but try to stick to your ABCs and don't skip letters. ☺️

The goal is to engage in communal knowledge, and to help me (and others) learn things aside from reading at random. I need a change in approach. So...
Let's play!
ShieMarie
ShieMarie • Jul 17, 2019
A: Age play
From what I just learned, age play can encompass a multitude of things that involve submissive behavior as it pertains role playing and age kinks. This can involve acting younger or taking on a "little" persona. Based on persons' interests, it may include diaper and children's toy fetishes. What I'm not sure about, however, is if this also includes older adult age play. Which, I assume it could.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
B: Bondage
There are so many forms of bondage and so far I haven’t found one that I don’t like. I have an affinity for rope as I like the look and feel of it and most importantly I like the hungry, possessive, and somewhat arrogant look on Sir’s face as I’m tied up in awkward and uncomfortable positions for his viewing pleasure.
JohnBond​(dom male){Kitten}
C: Control

I like to be in control of my kitten in the bedroom with a special emphasis on her orgasms. She’s a very good girl and doesn’t cum without permission but I do enjoy pushing her up against that line and making her sweat a bit. Rope also gives me a great deal of control over her body and comfort.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
😨 Dominatrix

Dominatrix The Latin feminine of the term 'dominator', one who dominates, could just mean a woman who enjoys taking the dominant role but almost always refers specifically to the professional dominatrix who has sessions or scenes where she dominates mainly male clients. But not always. The work of these women is legal and isn't considered to be prostitution because very often genital sex is not involved. Some dominatrix are renowned for their knowledge and skill at both the psychological and physical aspects of SM techniques and a number have made valuable contributions to the BDSM community. Dominatrix are not allowed to solicit on this site.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Jul 18, 2019
E: Exhibitionism

Exhibitionism is all about being sexual in public.

It encompasses flashing, public nudity, public sex acts and anything else that’s likely to get you banned from the local park.

As the old joke goes: Two exhibitionists are sat on a park bench. ‘It’s nice out,’ says one. ‘Yes,’ says the other. ‘It is.’
Tuacabound​(switch gender queer)
F: Figging

A freshly pealed and shaped ginger is placed inside the anus. This causing a burning sensation, which increases if the anus were to clinch. Used most often as a way to keep the bottom relaxed during punishment. Such a lovely F word.

Another less lovely but oh so nasty F word I would like to draw your attention to is: Felching

This is the act of consuming semen (although I doubt it is used exclusively for semen) out of the vagina or anus.

Fun game!
Miss Tam​(dom female)
Miss Tam​(dom female) • Jul 18, 2019
G: Gaping
How do I say this respectfully? Some Doms like their subs stretched so extremely that their anus and/or vagina gapes open.