Online now
Online now

ABCBDSM: Let's Play!

Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
4 years ago • Mar 26, 2020

D - Damsel in Distress

This is a sort of role play where struggling to get out of inescapable bondage and pleading with the dastardly villain (inspired, perhaps, by Snidely Whiplash) who puts the charming captive in such a predicament is pretty much the point. Ravagement may or may not happen based on pre-scene negotiation.
4 years ago • Mar 26, 2020

E - Electricity

Electricity play is another intermediate to advanced level skill that involves knowledge of the body (don't cross the heart with electric play toys), of the person bottoming to the sensations (do they have a pacemaker? heart problems? moles that shouldn't be touched with electricity?), the toy itself and the outlets you're plugging it into (some older buildings cannot manage toys like Neon Wand).

Electricity play can be either stingy (violet or Neon Wands) or thuddy (cattle prod). There are even insertable toys that can transmit a jolt.

*bzzt*
Miki
4 years ago • Mar 27, 2020
Miki • Mar 27, 2020
F: FLAGELLATION:

(Personal experience) Whipping Done right, I'll promise anything and everything to my master.

G - Gang Bang

In which either one or more sexually bottoming people accept the intimate attentions of more than one sexually topping persons during a play session.

I’ve seen gang bangs set up multiple times at Seattle’s Center for Sex Positive Culture with a woman as the focus, and it is possible to do so using safer sex practices to reduce disease risk. These mostly happen at the Center's Myself party, which is primarily a masturbation / “self-love” party that attracts mostly men. Couples and group play are allowed, but it’s pretty rare. However, every so often an exhibitionist has a fantasy come true there.

For gangbangs in particular, they tend to start off with contacting the party organizers for assistance. Once advice is given and space is allocated, the focus of the gangbang or their spotter (usually a friend or partner of the focus person) posts an invitation in the CSPC Myself group on FetLife that mentions:

* the existence of the spotter, if relevant, who will be checking for safer sex practices, monitoring that the rules are being followed, that consent is being honored, and that participants are behaving themselves (not drunk, don’t stink, etc.)

* the fact that a list of rules for that particular gangbang will be posted near that particular futon: body parts to touch or ignore, whether to ask first or just go for it, what sort of safer sex is required, things to say or not say to the focus, whether it’s one at a time or if spit-roasting is allowed, how to engage with a spotter, hygiene and sobriety standards, whether the bang is invite-only, safe words, when the bang will likely end if it won’t last through the entire party, etc.

* whether pre-registering for the gang-bang and talking to the spotter or just showing up is fine

* rarely are age, race, cock size, body shape, or able bodiedness posted about for such events - that usually happens for more private bangs

I haven’t seen every single gangbang that’s happened at the Center, but I’ve never seen or heard of a fight breaking out over one that happened there either. Such an altercation would threaten one’s CSPC membership, for one thing.

I hope this gives some folks considering trying it some ideas for real world safety measures.

H - Hanky Code

A method of indicating one’s sexual or kink inclinations for at least a particular time period, the Hanky Code gained popular notoriety through gay leather culture. Based on which back pocket a certain color handkerchief or bandana was displayed, a participant could indicate what sort of play they were looking for and how they’d like to participate.

Some historians theorize that the Hanky Code originated from Victorian England through the use of specific types of boutonnière flowers to indicate sexual orientation in a manner subtle enough to avoid the risk of arrest.
3 years ago • Apr 1, 2020

I - Interrogation

Interrogation play usually involves the bottom withholding a specific piece of information, like a safeword, from the top as the top tries various inventive, wicked, nasty ways to get the information from the the bottom. Master Trooper Frank is a well-known kink educator who specializes in interrogation scenes.
3 years ago • Apr 3, 2020

K - Knife

Knife play is done by rubbing either the point of the flat of a blunt / dull blade along someone’s skin, or when used to remove clothing or rope (though for the latter situations, safety sheers are commonly advised).

It is best for the top to avoid vulnerable areas of the body, and for the bottom to hold very, very still.
itsallgood​(switch male)
3 years ago • Apr 3, 2020
itsallgood​(switch male) • Apr 3, 2020
L - Lasciviousness
Unbridled desire for erotic pleasures. Not a common word necessarily in this realm, however isn’t it lasciviousness that compels sub and dom alike to engage?
3 years ago • Apr 4, 2020

M - Mummification

Mummification is a form of extreme bondage in which either the entire body, or just parts of it, are wrapped in either medical bandages, a commercial-size roll of plastic wrap, or a similar material in order to limit mobility.

As with most forms of bondage, it is advised to stay with the bottom until they’ve been released. Additionally, it’s suggested to use safety sheers so as not to injure the bottom while cutting through the bondage material.