Online now
Online now

ABCBDSM: Let's Play!

Miki
3 years ago • Apr 5, 2020
Miki • Apr 5, 2020
Open-ness:

How a kink (M/F) is proud to be. I am.
Feminists might (and do) hate me, but my purpose as a female is to e enjoyed by men. (And in so doing, I enjoy them!!)
HeWhoDoesNotSee​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 8, 2020
H: Humiliation
To cause embarrassment but not always for the purpose of crudely making the Sub uncomfortable but rather to express a deeper sensation. Some like Humiliation for the rush, others because they seek punishment, but each enjoys it or dislikes it for their own reasons.
SubTop
3 years ago • Apr 23, 2020

I seem not to be able to get in touch with you... Yet... Fan

SubTop • Apr 23, 2020
HeWhoDoesNotSee wrote:
H: Humiliation
To cause embarrassment but not always for the purpose of crudely making the Sub uncomfortable but rather to express a deeper sensation. Some like Humiliation for the rush, others because they seek punishment, but each enjoys it or dislikes it for their own reasons.
SubTop
3 years ago • May 4, 2020

T

SubTop • May 4, 2020
T is for Topping From The Bottom
Topping from the bottom refers to when a bottom (sub) gets bratty and tries to control the scene even though negotiations state they should submit. For example, a submissive male may start yelping at his domme that she’s not making him smell her feet exactly like he wants. It can be pretty annoying. It can also be part of the scene itself
Arnoc Tyco
2 years ago • May 10, 2021
Arnoc Tyco • May 10, 2021
U is for Ursusagalmatophilia

Ursusagalmatophilia is a sexual fetish whereby an individual is sexually aroused by or interested in dressing up as animals. These individuals call themselves plushies or furries. Ursusagalmatophilia is sometimes confused with, but is distinct from zoophilia, which is a fetish for live animals. This takes pet play to a whole new level.