Online now
Online now

Tasks (Non sexual)

spicypineapple​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 31, 2019

Tasks (Non sexual)

As I'm going through this learning process and thought, why not ask for suggestions from the community who knows best...hehe
Doms: What are some of the daily task given to subs?
Subs: What daily tasks have you done?
Thank you for taking the time to reply 😊
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 31, 2019
Hi @ spicypineapple,

Good question icon_biggrin.gif

Meditation (with a Mantra)
Positions
Journaling

All of these are to be done morning and night. Whilst at times I still fall short when life interferes, the impact these three things have had on my well-being has been life changing.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 31, 2019
Depending on your Dominants preferences (or yours if you’re doing them for you), they could be submissive positions, slave positions or Gorean positions.

They’re physical poses or positions one gets into and holds for an allotted time.

There are many beliefs around them. Some consider them to be sexy. Some consider them to help with mind-frame. Some consider them to be a natural part of the dynamic. Some consider them to be more role-playish.

https://submissiveguide.com/safety,%20skills/series/series-submissive-positions

https://thegreato95.tumblr.com/post/160637709527/step-2-submission-training/amp

https://www.reddit.com/r/bdsm/comments/57r5s9/submissive_pose_chart_rhianna/

http://bestslavetraining.com/training-techniques/slave-positions/

https://ontariogoreanassembly.com/2018/08/15/gorean-slave-positions/

Apart from Submissive Guide which I consider to be a great site, the others are random links I found to give an understanding... I haven’t looked into them in much depth and can’t say whether or not I follow the beliefs stated by the page owners... I merely wanted to try to show some images (be aware, they are naked) to give an idea. Also to show how much individual perceptions of them vary and how it can overlap between what’s considered submissive and slave.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jul 31, 2019
@spicypineapple

I hope this is a hypothetical question, because in my view you are too new to have got involved with someone already, though those sharks can be very persuasive.

Before getting involved with anyone, and you can learn all about BDSM on your own, oh yes predators, subs can, they don't need you, you should set yourself your own tasks, and learning all you can from sound, well regarded sources of information would be a most important thing to do. With knowledge you can sift out the BS artists, the wanabes, and run of the mill predators, though clever ones might be more of a challenge.

Seek out books (avoid Michael Makai/Wolf), websites and You Tube channels (avoid Beg For Jay) to learn from, and do so every day. Learn and learn and learn and then hopefully you will be better equipped to cope with all BDSM can bring you, the good and the bad.

A great non BDSM book to read is this one The Gift of Fear - Gavin De Becker.

BDSM is not and should not be a race. Too many rush headlong into it and drown, either because they can't cope with all the emotions and sensations and BDSM can be like jumping into a calm river that round the corner is rapids and a waterfall (knowledge is your raft and life preserver) and that is with a good, ethical guide. Fall in with a selfish, haven't got a clue, all about me, fuck the sub (not in a good way) abuser, and you run the likely risk of ending up will in a bad place. Taking your time and learning before doing will help reduce the risk and help keep you safe.

Please take your time, resist the going mad in the candy store, headlong rush that sub frenzy can be.
    The most loved post in topic
spicypineapple​(sub female)
@ Dollmaker, Thank you for the advice. I will continue to study and gain as much knoweldge before I am ready. So far what knowlede I have gained has been a shock and made me realise the importance of knowledge before running head first.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Aug 2, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Aug 2, 2019
Daily tasks:

Prepare my bath
Set out my clothes
Let out the dogs
Feed the horses
Pack my lunch
Have dinner ready when I get home
Serve dinner
Prep the bed

Clean the house
Take out the trash
Cat boxes
Pack and unpack the car
Grocery shopping
Laundry
Prep the house for parties and events

Just for starters.

That doesnt include daily requested tasks.
Wiseonthree​(dom male)
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • Aug 2, 2019
Greeting in the morning , saying goodnight at night. Tasks that help a submissive in what they lack : homework for procrastinators, coloring for the uncreative, etc.
ivyandtwine​(sub female)
ivyandtwine​(sub female) • Aug 2, 2019
I have always loved journaling or writing little erotica/romantic scenes for my dom. One thing I have enjoyed in the past was sending photos of what I eat (I tend to skip meals and it was his way of holding me accountable:).

Truly, my fave nonsexual tasks were the ones that encouraged me to better myself, not just to do something for the sake of following orders. To each couple their own, though.
Drennon​(dom male)
Drennon​(dom male) • Aug 2, 2019
Good morning,

You have a really good question. You should always keep asking questions and learning as much as you can. I think for starting out on your own, some really good tasks to assign yourself are definitely going to be journaling and research/homework. The website submissiveguide.com is a great place to start. They even has articles on journaling.

It is also important to have consequences when you do not do your assigned tasks. You can give these to yourself too. It can be anything you want as long as as it will motivate you to make sure you get your tasks done. Maybe something like a 2 minute wall sit if you did not get your research in for the day. Something like that.

Hope that helps.