Online now
Online now

Non sexual bdsm

Rod​(dom male)
6 years ago • May 18, 2017

Non sexual bdsm

Rod​(dom male) • May 18, 2017
A lot of attention is focused on the sexual aspects of bdsm both here and in many other forums but I am curious to know how widespread the non sexual aspects of this are among the cage members.
From my experience mostly these involve submission sometimes humiliation and often pain too but are not focused on tits or genitals, this could range from simple things like standing in the corner, writing lines or "hands on head" type thing right through to being forced to stand on tip toes for extended periods, holding nasty contorted poses or kneeling on rice. Of course there are far more extreme examples too and for the purpose of this discussion I want to exclude pee and poo as they have their own niche.
So what's your experience, Dom(me)s, do you use non sexual techniques on your subs? What kinds of things have you used? Subs, do you crave this kind of play but find it missing a lot of the time?
openmindedone
6 years ago • May 19, 2017
openmindedone • May 19, 2017
Hey Rod,

I find the non sexual side to bring the sub or slave (like other relationships) to feel more connected. It is a deeper connection that is rooted in the same elements of any relationships. Most people don't take the time to build this foundation and most sub's have not clue of the importance of patience and trust to reach the level they have in their mind.

Great post for people to get a clue of something so important.
Ray
Carlos123​(sub male)

Yes, I am this way

Carlos123​(sub male) • May 19, 2017
I love bondage for the way it makes me feel: Trapped, helpless but both in a good way. And I love being gagged. I love seeing videos of girls tied and gagged, but I do not like seeing the Extreme BDSM videos because for the fact that I don't like it
SanE​(sub male)
SanE​(sub male) • May 19, 2017
By non-sexual play do you mean any activity that doesn't involve the stimulation of erogenous zones? If that's the case, depending on the type of non-sexual play I may be participating in, it can cause a satistaction different from sexual excitement. A mix of closeness and acceptance.

I don't crave most non-sexual play, but I'm always happy to reciprocate and satisfy the needs of my partner.
Bunnie
6 years ago • May 20, 2017
Bunnie • May 20, 2017
I'm still very new to the whole D/s lifestyle but for myself it's not just sexual. I think there are so many different aspects to being dominated. It may seem that it's mostly physical but I see it as being vulnerable, which can be revealed in many different ways.
    The most loved post in topic
Novice​(masochist male)
6 years ago • May 20, 2017
Novice​(masochist male) • May 20, 2017
for me words can be as powerful as any sexual act. We should explore the mind as well as the body. Why is it we are blindfolded so much more responsive. And what does trust have to do with this. As I said, words as in erotica, I value "setting the scene" much more than the actual act. So yes, we should be much more aware of that. That is also why I think, in contrary to many, that online is possible, With the right connection!
Kall​(sub female)
6 years ago • May 23, 2017
Kall​(sub female) • May 23, 2017
I would have to say yes, it is something that I crave as a sub. I love the idea of being able to serve my Master in any way I am able, and would really do anything for him, sexually or not. To be honest, I was never really into the idea of domestic servitude, but I would happily play the role if my Master wished.

Sexuality isn't necessarily the root of my involvement with BDSM, though it is a very fun part of it. I think, although I play switch, I'm a sub to the core. :3

Punishment out of context of a scene? Not really something I crave, but again, if my Master wanted it, I would comply with no complaints.