Online now
Online now

I'm obsessed with dangerous things...

ALittleLove​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 3, 2019

I'm obsessed with dangerous things...

ALittleLove​(sub female) • Aug 3, 2019
I have a bit of a problem. It's not necessarily a "problem" I guess but it's something that people find annoying...

I'm obsessed with that intense look or growl a man gets when he's either about to throw you down and make love to you... or that look when you test him after he's warned you... I don't want to get into trouble but my God that is the sexiest thing in the world... when it feels as if his steely eyes are searing through you and you can almost feel it in your soul...

I'm definitely not a masochist, because I get scared and overwhelmed pretty easily but I love the way doing this makes me feel. It makes me feel more loved and just all kinds of things that I can't explain.

Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me?
    The most loved post in topic
The Maestro
4 years ago • Aug 3, 2019
The Maestro • Aug 3, 2019
It’s great to see you explain yourself in such a exciting way . Too many times this is taken as topping from the bottom and could get you into trouble . I think it’s simply a fun fact with you and not a push . I look forward to hearing how that turns out for you 😊
dragonbaby​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 4, 2019
dragonbaby​(sub female) • Aug 4, 2019
I feel that way and know understand it a little better. It's the way his reaction gives me such a rush. It's not that I want to be disrespectful, it's that I want to be a little minxy! Yeah...that's it.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Aug 4, 2019
LOL yea I have given that look several times . It has been several years since I have done it but oh yea the sex was so good because of it. When she makes my blood boil and I get that feeling that I want to just want to put my teeth into her neck while I ravage her is so ...... there is no word for it. It's all feeling and it is so good. First time it happened it scared my ex wife but she loved it to. To let the inner animal out and run is so good.
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Aug 4, 2019
This is fairly common in kink, from my experience.

Humans typically have some level of attraction to the rush of adrenaline that comes with perceived danger.
The trust involved in a dynamic, knowing that your Dom can hurt you without harming you, allows you to focus entirely on the enjoyment of that rush, without the input of flight instinct that comes with a threatening look in other context (which might still turn you on, but not as purely). It allows you to fully appreciate an aggressive display of power without the overwhelming reaction of self preservation (maybe a little self preservation, if you know what is coming).

It is a sign of great trust and a strong dynamic to engage in this sort of emotional edge play.
Brattylittleprincess​(sub female){Scooby Alp}
Girl, you definitely are not alone! I don’t ever purposefully make mine mad, and don’t think I would ever want too lol, but I know that look your talking about and omg it’s.... unexplainable 🤤
CrimsonRose
CrimsonRose • Aug 4, 2019
Adrenalin is a wonderful drug that the body makes naturally when we are in the frozen, fight or flight mode. It can be experienced in many different settings and almost always once it is turned on the blood flow to our body parts is a great high. Runners, get it and actually crave it, I mean why else would anyone purposely jog 5 miles or more.

Enjoy, your legal high my dear.
Low{BLK OWND}
4 years ago • Aug 5, 2019
Low{BLK OWND} • Aug 5, 2019
That phrase
Appreciate an aggressive display of power
That sums it up for me
As a sub I soak that up
It creates an atmosphere filled by passion
I love it when he looks over me larger than life
When he growls as he's pumping me full