Online now
Online now

How do I know

AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Aug 5, 2019
If you’ve found what you feel is a spark/connection, go for it! Follow your instincts as someone said above. I met my Sir here and we both knew almost right away. We just clicked. It was undeniable. We live almost 700 miles apart but we still met in person within 10 days of meeting on the cage. We are 6 months in and we manage to see each other every single weekend despite the distance and our relationship and dynamic is strong, stronger than ever. Don’t let anyone tell you what’s “too fast”.

That being said, don’t be dumb either. Ask questions, LOTS of questions, before you decide to meet or submit to someone. If you meet in person, tell someone you know where you’re going and meet him in a public place.

As it relates to talking to other potential suitors, I think it’s important to be open and honest with each other from the start. If it feels like your connection may be going somewhere, you either need to cut off the communication with the other suitors for now or you need to tell this Dom that you are chatting with others online. He should give you that same courtesy. It’s a two way street.

As far as protection, only accept if it’s something you really want/need, if you trust the protector 100% and know that he has your best interests at heart, and that you’ve discussed your criteria (needs and limits) with him so he knows who to filter out for you and who to let contact you.
Bunnie
4 years ago • Aug 5, 2019
Bunnie • Aug 5, 2019
Hi @ MaryCate,

Everyone else has covered it all beautifully imo... I particularly love the very sound advice from @ Misterasmodai.

One thing I would like to add is that this “protector” sounds like a fraud. The first day of speaking? Ummm... no. It sounds to me like the predators have upped their game of knowing the right things to say (it used to be “mentor”).

Please notice that I used a small “p” for the above because I do consider Protector to be a very real title... a title that is earned over time, through trust and respect for them... a title that we’re more likely to naturally assign to someone rather than them asking for it... much like Mentor or Sir or any title really.
Grmpygoat
4 years ago • Aug 7, 2019
Grmpygoat • Aug 7, 2019
You will know. Ask for a contract. Set boundaries. Update as you need
Grmpygoat
4 years ago • Aug 7, 2019
Grmpygoat • Aug 7, 2019
If he won't give you a contract I wouldn't stuck around