Online now
Online now

Uh, don’t know what the subject of this is, soz

lillymay​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 9, 2019

Uh, don’t know what the subject of this is, soz

lillymay​(sub female) • Aug 9, 2019
Maybe I’m a masochist, but the more I fear for my life, the more turned on I get.

I like to push buttons and tease just to see the anger and irritation bubble to the surface of their eyes. I love watching their lax demeanor change because I know I’m gonna get it and that’s just what I want
Shiro​(sub female)
Shiro​(sub female) • Aug 9, 2019
The intensity of passion in a dominant's emotion, even when subtle, is an extreme turn on for me too.

I'm a total masochist. I'd say you're at least half right subject-wise.
    The most loved post in topic
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Aug 9, 2019
Ah yes the fear factor . The point where you are so scared just a touch would send you to ecstasy. There have been just a few times in my life where my animalistic side came out and the woman I was with went nuts over it. Said I scared and excited her at the same time. Never been there myself so can't say.
AngelicOne​(sub female){Owned}
While I can understand pushing our Dom’s buttons every now and again. Just to see how much we can get away with, where our boundaries are, I think if your Dom understands and encourages you being a maso, he should be satisfying your needs, without you having to provoke..and there’s plenty of ways he can do that, if he’s creative 😈...

Unless that’s what you need, if you need to poke and prod until you get the desired effect, but forgive me if I’m wrong, wouldn’t that be topping from the bottoming?

Lol now I’ve gone and opened a can of worms in my brain! Haha
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Aug 10, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Aug 10, 2019
This is not topping from the bottom.

If you have a D type that enjoys it and loves to be goaded then you are a BRAT.

If you D type does not enjoy it and did not consent to it then you are emotionally manipulating someone for attention.
Miki
4 years ago • Aug 11, 2019
Miki • Aug 11, 2019
@MasterBear.. And what's wrong with that? That being a BRAT! I'm proud of it, and it does earn me delicious extra pain and humiliation..

But in reply to O P, it doesn't include "fearing for one's life". To me at least, that's over the top. Rather it's the delighful anticipation of getting special extra punishment in my case

(I'm not what one would call a "true sub" as I am only a sub and a maso when naked in the company of a dom(me) or sadist but otherwise I live independently and work my career job). Take that by way of disclaimer
lillymay​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 12, 2019

Manipulative?

lillymay​(sub female) • Aug 12, 2019
I won’t do anything extreme. It’s light teasing that causes aggravation. I inform them of what it is I’m doing and a lot of times they are very okay with it. It isn’t something I do on a daily basis, but more of when I’m in a very playful mood. Whenever I’m told to stop I stop
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 7, 2020
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2020
Play that causes you to fear for your life or feel a real and present danger is a legitimate form of play. While it has the added stipulation of ensuring that you are not actually going to die, it is more than possible to find a Dom who can convey that air without actually putting you in danger.
I now have two subs with whom I engage in thus particular style of play, and I really enjoy it.
I am not sure if this is what you are referring to as mine is much less that they put me into some uncontrolled place of anger, and much more that I am an actually dangerous psychopath who intends them deliberate harm.
Either way, the fetish for life threatening situations exists and is wholly doable.