Online now
Online now

Celebrity edition of: f*ck, marry, kill (with a BDSM twist$

Lotus​(sub female)
5 years ago • Mar 17, 2019

Celebrity edition of: f*ck, marry, kill (with a BDSM twist$

Lotus​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2019
I must preface this before I explain this forum topic, I did verify with administration that it is not in violation of any rules. It is not promoting violence, as we are not actually going to be “killing” these celebrities..lol..just needed to clarify that. This is for fun!!!

Similar to “f*ck, marry, kill” ..BUT we are kinky SO let’s replace that “f*ck” with “D/s” (I think you can come to the conclusion that this means you’d choose a celebrity, of 1 gender or both, that you’d like to enter into a D/s relationship with). One you’d marry and one you’d “kill”.

Here’s mine:

D/s: Javier Bardem...I was uncomfortably attracted to him in “No country for Old Men”. AND Scarlett Johansson ?Sexy, voluptuous beauty.

Marry: Matthew McConaughey..I mean who can forget he played the bongos naked hahaha, there’d never be a dull moment.

“Kill”: Ryan Seacrest..I dont think I need to elaborate on that one.
curiouskittyy​(sub female){GentlemanX}
I love this! Okay here is mine ...

D/s Tom Hardy .. I’d let him top me anytime. In warriors especially .. damn he is just gorgeous. Second would be Isla Fisher, I love red haired women and I would love to have her as my sub. She’s beautiful, cute and perky ❤️

Marry: Matthew Perry. I love a man who can make me laugh ... I’m actually basing this more on Chandler Bing in friends, rather than Matthew Perry, because he is hilarious and cute. I’d also marry Nicole Kidman. She’s classy and beautiful.

Kill: Hmm probably Donald Trump? No particular reason.
Lotus​(sub female)
Such great choices!! Isla Fisher is the cutest and would be so much fun. Chandler Bing was one of my first childhood crushes! And lastly, Trump. You’d be doing us all a favor!! Lol thanks for the response.
Pumpkin29​(sub female){MrWhite}
D/s: Jason Mamoa...khal Drogo style.
Or Mila Kunis. She's my hall pass, but probably more like a sister sub there...with Khal Drogo? *swoon*
Or Julia Roberts...I would totally be her good girl.

Marry: Can I skip that one? I have commitment issues 😛

Kill: Justin Bieber. On behalf of my entire nation, I apologize.

Uh...I mean...just kidding! No one else compares to my Sir
*said very loudly, just in case he sees this*
    The most loved post in topic
Lotus​(sub female)
Pumpkin29 wrote:
D/s: Jason Mamoa...khal Drogo style.
Or Mila Kunis. She's my hall pass, but probably more like a sister sub there...*

Yes! She is gorgeous!!
LadyR81​(sub female){--YES--}
5 years ago • Mar 18, 2019
F*ck, marry, kill:
I'd F in a D/s relationship with Mr. Momoa; I'd do anything he'd ever said, especially as Khal Drogo...(drools)
Marry: Emmy Rossum or Jensen Ackles (Dean of Supernatural)
Kill: George Zimmerman or #45.
LittleLex​(sub female)
LittleLex​(sub female) • Mar 18, 2019
Ooo I like this! Ok...

D/s: Charlie Hunnam as Jax Teller in Sons of Anarchy...hands down. Or Richard Gere in Pretty Woman...both very different, but very appealing for different reasons.

Marry: Kit Harington as Jon Snow or Jason Momoa as himself because he is amazing to his wife.

Kill: Any Kardashian...although then they are just gonna play off that death to get even richer and more annoying so it’s all or none!
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
BDSM DOM​(dom male) • Mar 18, 2019
Mine is simple on all 3..

Fuck: Jessica Alba
Marry:Milla Jovovich
Kill: Justin Bieber... I cant stand the lil prick
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Lol , little lex ..

I was just thinking about mine then a read yous and damn it u cant have. Jax ot Jon they are mine. Lol

As far as kill ...mmmm. .....
I think i' ll need to think so more on this one ......