Online now
Online now

Is it ok to ask?

Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
4 years ago • Sep 28, 2019
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Sep 28, 2019
Dom/mes may have baggage but a it's on our nature to protect that includes protecting a submissive from ourselves. "Dom/mes" who can't comprehend that real life won't always work with their rules when it comes to something simply are power starved and fragile .
Tied and Bound​(masochist female)
4 years ago • Oct 7, 2019
I asked the question about using a HARD limit as a punishment because that was a punishment presented to me if I broke a rule.
I realized, very quickly, that the punishment was mine and he enjoyed it.

What I've learned, and Dom's please correct me here if I'm wrong, is that the punishment is not for either's enjoyment.

As a Dom, you don't want to punish me and in so doing, it upsets you. As a sub, it's a way of learning, so to speak.

For instance, as a masochist, my Dom could not use physical pain to punish me. I would like it, and keep breaking his rules to get it. Instead, he had me write the same sentence, over and over, 10 times. I absolutely hated it. Since then, I haven't been punished (yet).

The idea of being punished with my HARD limit will result in me walking away. Everyone is entitled to their own way of doing things. A HARD limit is there for a reason and in my mind, it shouldn't even be a thought in my Doms mind. Punishment or not.