Online now
Online now

Stuffies

kinky kitten​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 4, 2019

Stuffies

kinky kitten​(sub female) • Sep 4, 2019
I have made a recent discovery that I have a little inside of me. Exploring who she is has been fun, but we both have the same question:

What are stuffies and what is their purpose?

I know they are stuffed animals but is that all there is to it?

Thanks in advance!

💕Kinky Kitten
ConfuzedAvocadoe​(sub female)
Stuffies are like the bridge to my little side. Each stuffie brings out a different part of me and all together I am brought in my little space. They are a useful tool that I use to communicate in different ways, and at different times. I am not saying this is the correct idea of a stuffie, it's just my way of using my stuffies. The emotions you feel with each stuffy. When you hold it, Talk to it, Look at it, Is a thing you should explore for yourself. You may find, and this is very common I believe, that your stuffies have their own personality and they have there own way of speaking. And it is wonderful.

Again, this is only my idea, I am not saying its correct, and I am not saying its incorrect. Every little is unique in their own way. You just have got to find yours. And dont rush it, it is a journey that is worth taking step by step. You learn so much about yourself and how you react around the world.

You got this♡
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Sep 4, 2019
From times before the first writen word mystics have known that part of your spirit can be placed in objects for safe keeping. What the are and how you use them is up to you. Give them a name only you know. Talk to them as you would any other person. Treat them with respect. Always!
Manda Panda​(sub female)
Manda Panda​(sub female) • Sep 4, 2019
I couldn't say. I'm a middle and have only 1 stuffie of any significance. She's a teddy bear that my grandma gave me when I was 5. She's very special to me; has been there for me for years through bad dreams, breakups, my mom passing, and has watched me through all the good times too. I don't know what I'd have done without her all these years 😻🤗
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Stuffies!!

You're right that a stuffie is a stuffed animal; but it's also a friend, a confidant, someone you can jibber jabber and be silly with, someone who will go on all your little adventures with you, someone who will hold your hand in the dark when there are strange scary sounds coming from the kitchen and large shadows on the wall, someone you can complain to about your big meanie Sir without getting in trouble, someone who will cuddle you when you're missing him, someone who can make you feel small when you need a boost into little space, someone who can make you feel big when you need reassurance that 'you got this'.

Basically a stuffie has whatever value and significance that you put on it. Maybe stuffies aren't your thing. Not every child loves stuffed animals so it would be the same for littles. Some littles have blankies that are significant to them or a paci that they carry everywhere. Just find whatever brings your little side joy. There's no right or wrong, no one thing makes you any more of a little than any other little.
    The most loved post in topic
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
For me, my stuffies are very important to me. Each having their own significance. Two of them I have had since I was a baby and the other is now three generations old. For me, they are my emotional support system. They're fun to play with and set up in different games. They're there when you're upset and need a hug. My giant bear is very good for this. They provide entertainment, comfort, and companionship.
Each of mine has a name and some even have odd characteristics or back stories that I've come up with. They inspire creativity in a little. And all of this helps me to relax into my little space. I especially love it when I get to tell my Domme about the new stuffie I bought. It's not often I show my little side to others but I'm working to be able to share it with Her. I also have one blankie, creatively named white blankie lol.
Ultimately, stuffies are whatever significance you give to them. If they help you or you just enjoy them then great! If you don't, then you won't be wasting all your money on them like I do lol.
Little momma​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 5, 2019
Little momma​(sub female) • Sep 5, 2019
I LOVE my sttuffies! They all have names and some I've had for over 40 years. For me, they provide comfort during the night (yes I sleep with some of them every night) when I've had a bad dream or wake up and can't fall back asleep. I have a large gorilla name Bear who's perfect for hugging when I've had a rough day adulting.

Really, stuffies are what you make of them, what you need from them. They've shared my tears as well as the joys over the last few years. And when something naughty happens, they ALWAYS take the blame! hehehe

Blankies are good too but I'm a stuffie little. Maybe try both and see which one feels right for your little?
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 4, 2019
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2019
I had a stuffed kitty cat. When I was one my mother was giving birth to my little brother. He was allergic to everything, and they were in the hospital a long time. I stopped eating. My grandmother had to force feed me. Well my little brother was in the giant crib, and he looked so lost my mother bought this tiny kitty cat. Finally they got to come home. When my mother returned I saw the cat named it Kitty, and refused to give it back. Kitty never left my side. He went on every adventure with me. My mother made me throw it out when I was 26, because she wanted to start growing up. It hurt, but I knew why my mother was doing it. I still miss Kitty, but I want to build a more mature relationship with my mother more.