Online now
Online now

Missing and safety and heartache

sweet november​(sub female)
4 years ago • Nov 1, 2019

Missing and safety and heartache

Just a reminder or wake up call, a safety issue....

A college aged girl went missing a bit ago in my town, and the police found her car and they say that it looks like foul play and a struggle. They won't say much more.

But through valid sources it has been told to me that she was meeting someone from the*** internet. ***

Hoping that she is still alive. It's hitting my community pretty hard....it just seems like things like this aren't supposed to happen. But evil exists.

I can't imagine what her parents are going through....

Please be safe and aware of your surroundings and I'm not sure what to say about meeting someone from the internet. I guess the protocols I've read...meet them somewhere public first, don't give your first and last name (a mistake I've made) tell someone where you are going. If anyone has any other suggestions please add.

Trust your instincts. This girl was raised to know how to use self -defense.
So yes, know how to do that, just remember there is always someone that is bigger, stronger and can catch you off guard.

Hoping for a happy ending for her.
And hoping that whoever took her gets caught and can never leave prison...ever.

Heavy hearts for our community and no more words....
CapnRick​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 2, 2019
CapnRick​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2019
Pretty scary,Miss N --

A reminder here never to go off on a first in person meet up with anyone met online without getting and leaving some identifier of the person being met with a trusted friend.. this can be a phone number, the nickname fro a site like this (real names on file), an address or verified name/photo.

If you have left a traceable track , AND THE PERSON YOU ARE GOING TO MEET FOR THE FIRST TIME KNOWS IT, then the chances of anything bad happening go way down.
And if you an't get any identifier to leave with a friend? Well, with that red flag, you better not be going off to the meeting!

Really sad for all those involved......
    The most loved post in topic
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 3, 2019
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Nov 3, 2019
Just as a reminder. When I was younger. I was just at a mall looking around. I got a coke then used the lavatory. I returned to my drink. Then everything went black. I woke up chained to a crib naked. My body was petite, so I slipped my hands through the cuffs. I found a t shirt and jeans then fled. I did not look back, or question my decision. It was simple flee. I was a 22 year old male. It could happen to you too.

be careful

good luck

Duke Montefort
Bunnie
4 years ago • Nov 3, 2019
Bunnie • Nov 3, 2019
I am part of a small group of friends who have a group chat set up just between us where we chat about anything... kinky or just life. It’s also been our safety “call” for first meets. Something that kind of came about somehow, was to take a live picture with the person whilst on the date and send it to our group. It helps us have an indication as to how things are going but it also gives us an up-to-date identifying picture of the person being met. It kind of stuck as part of our “protocol” I guess... as well as a call or message to either or both people in the group.

We don’t tend to have “set rules” as much anymore, leaning more towards having a “bag of goodies” that we dip into and use accordingly, depending on the scenario... for example, our “protocol” may differ between meeting during the day at the beach, compared to meeting up at night for dinner. It’s kind of flexible to allow for that person’s decisions and comfort etc.

This has occurred over a period of time and the building of our friendships, and has kind of become quite tailored to us as individuals... so it works well for us.

My advice would be to do the same. Don’t have “set ways” that are predictable... have something tailored specifically to you and your friends. It takes time to build any relationship that requires trust, so your safety group needs to know you well in my opinion... that’s how they can know something is wrong.

It is always wise to listen to your gut... better to be over cautious than to have to try to recover from something traumatic.