Online now
Online now

Dominant Men vs Dominant Women -why are the rules different?

Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Sep 13, 2019
Ok, I'll be honest: I have no bloody idea what you're talking about, dude. Like... there's no cohesion here. The title suggests you're comparing male and female Dominant members of the community, but you only talked about women. You brought up one type of lifestyle (with a fairly derisive tone to your writing, though that might've been unintentional), then dropped an anecdote that had NOTHING to do with the lifestyle, mentioned a scar that was irrelevant to it all, and that was it.

So... yeah. This was just a big block of nonsense.
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 13, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2019
I have known only a few Dommes and many Doms. The real ones never ask for anything because it is beneath to so so. It is telling them you're their Queen but you have to take care of them and they can't do it on their own. Tell one of these Ladies that and see where you wake up. Tell a Domme she has to let you take take care of her ? Yea right. There are women who are only looking for a cash cock. As long as you send them money and gifts your ok but as soon as you stop it is over. I was at a bar one night and a Domme I knew was about to get in a fight with a drunk guy. My friend asked if I was going to help her. I said no I was not going to disrespect her like that. I finally did after his woman jumped in and she looked at me and just said "just going to stand there?". Got a small scar on the back of my head from a beer bottle. I hope you see the point. There are just things you just don't do or say to some people unless asked or told. One of them being that a woman needs a man or his help without being asked for it .
Shiruba Doragon​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 11, 2019

Dominance

Shiruba Doragon​(dom male) • Sep 11, 2019
I must say, that I have not noticed the difference that you mention. Not that I question your observation. I must admit that I have not met many openly dominant women in the BDSM world, and not had the opportunity to discuss with them. I am Dominant and not looking to be dominated. I suspect that many dominant women do not attempt to dominate others without a mutual agreement. I have come across women who are dominant and perhaps do not know themselves well enough to recognise this in themselves. On occasion such women have attempted to dominate me only to be rejected. I vote with my feet and avoid them where ever possible.
Hermusician55​(sub male)
4 years ago • Sep 10, 2019
Hermusician55​(sub male) • Sep 10, 2019
Thank you for this post I already had 5 dommes message me that have the same kind of profile with a different photo, which they probably stole from a pro domme or model. They always message you with there email and that always leads up for them asking for a iTunes gift card and such which is a red flag. I just wanted to give you a heads up since I know that you get most of em but sometimes a few slip through which I’ll do my best to help and report. Thanks again for mentioning this subject it’s so easy for people to fall for them
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Sep 5, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 5, 2019
Thank you to everyone who took the time to thoughtfully answer this question. I'll second pretty much all of the advice given and also state that as a female dominant, "working random subs for cash" has never been part of my dynamic or those of my female dominant friends. It's simply a bunch of scammers that have found a vulnerable area to exploit. We have great tools in place to keep these types out but we also need our community to help by self moderating. Screenshot the behaviour and file a report by visiting the user's profile and clicking on the "report" button. It's confidential and no one but staff will be alerted. By doing so, you'll be helping to protect other members of our community. It's a great way to give back and help keep THE CAGE a positive and welcoming place to be. If you're not sure or need help, it's always good to ask. As you can see, you'll find a lot of support and good advice here.

Oh I want to add one other thing - male dominants have been reported for this type of behaviour as well. And you shouldn't assume that every impossibly beautiful femdom who wants an amazon gift card is a woman behind the keyboard icon_smile.gif

Good luck in your search!