Online now
Online now

Silly Limits/Hard Nos

CherryC​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 6, 2019

Silly Limits/Hard Nos

CherryC​(sub female) • Sep 6, 2019
What is a or are some limits you have that may seem trivial?
For example, KEEP FOOD OFF OF ME. Yes, even the commercial whipped cream and cherries. I hate the feels of chicken wing sauce on my fingers, juice from peeling an orange on my hands, etc.
Shiruba Doragon​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 7, 2019
Take your limits seriously no mater how trivial they may seem. If That's the way you feel then it's OK. That doesn't mean that you should not re-evaluate your limits from time to time.
CherryC​(sub female)
CherryC​(sub female) • Sep 7, 2019
Oh I know I know. We laugh about some of the stuff that I’m totally ok with but I don’t want food on me. Haha. I know my limits and they’re definitely respected. I’m just poking around to see what other subs’ smaller, simple limits are, if any. Conversation and laughs is what I’m looking for.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Sep 7, 2019
No limts are EVER trivial, or silly. If they are limits for the other party then accept and respect them. They may not be yours, you may not understand them, but they are sacred until put on the table by the other party, only by them, for discussing and re negotiating or gently pushing, testing.
CherryC​(sub female)
CherryC​(sub female) • Sep 7, 2019
Guys, maybe I worded this in a way that can’t be understood.

I just wanna know what your “not typical” limits are. I see a lot of scat, animals , children, etc. listed. It’s common and mostly expected.

What are YOUR funny, minor, not typical limits? That is all. It’s light hearted. My limits have never been disrespected or not taken seriously aside from laughing about the fact that I’ll lick feet but don’t want whipped cream on me. HA!

Lighten up, everyone. It feels good to laugh, I promise.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Sep 7, 2019
Limits are never funny, or minor, in my view. Not typical that is a different matter. Regarding being serious about limits, always, not something to 'lighten up about' or make jokes over in my view

Not typical limits, different matter, though for myself I don't betray involvements by outing limits, be they past or current. Regarding my own limits mine are pretty run of the mill, so fall within being fairly typical, though no Trumpers might be considered not typical.

Hows about getting the thread going by sharing yours....
    The most loved post in topic
Tanaquil
4 years ago • Sep 8, 2019
Tanaquil • Sep 8, 2019
French kissing. I can't stand the feeling of someone else's tongue jabbing around in my mouth.

Dancing of any kind, in any setting. Nope. Not happening.
CherryC​(sub female)
CherryC​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2019
Dollmaker, I like being able to laugh when something is uncomfortable sometimes or even if we mess something up. It really elps not feeling awkward. I hear you though. I am in agreement that limits are to be taken seriously as far as respecting them. My Dom and I still laugh on occasion about some of the things I just won’t do. It’s never to mock or make fun. We are very light and enjoy friendly banter when we’re living our normal life. Haha.

I already shared mine icon_smile.gif food. I don’t want food on me like, even a crumb.

Last edited by * on Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total
CherryC​(sub female)
CherryC​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2019
Tanaquil, that’s interesting! French kissing can definitely be an odd feeling if someone isn’t good at it. Yieks.

I don’t mind dancing though! Haha.