Online now
Online now

Silly Limits/Hard Nos

No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 9, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Sep 9, 2019
Mine use to be slapping the face. My ex wife loved it but as I was brought up to never do it had to learn for her. By the time I was ok with it we where over. Now I get to know someone before we get into anything.
CherryC​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 10, 2019
CherryC​(sub female) • Sep 10, 2019
AKittenForSir I CANT DO TICKLING EITHER. It doesn’t makes me laugh. Lol. It’s tortuous and I start swinging. It’s actually never come up but I generally do not find myself laughing when ANYONE tickles me
CherryC​(sub female)
CherryC​(sub female) • Sep 10, 2019
SR13, goodness... I don’t know if I’d be super into that. I’d try it though. Who knows.
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2019
I had completely forgotten but years ago I knew someone who hated vibrators. Apparently they make her teeth rattle. Which was not exactly a ringing endorsement of Russian dentistry FYI.
CherryC​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 11, 2019
CherryC​(sub female) • Sep 11, 2019
Zedland, sorry about the typo earlier. My autocorrect knows I love Zelda icon_wink.gif haha

I don’t hate vibratory but electric toothbrushes to that to my jaw when I’ve tried to use them. Lol.
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 11, 2019
Its fine Cherry, in fact now I can't look at my name without seeing Zelda. I must be careful of any oversized turtles that come my way...

On the subject of tickling I have a somewhat funny story. Many moons ago there was someone like you who absolutely hated tickling. Not because she disliked the feeling per say but rather because if tickled she tended to...embarrass herself. Well one night I had tied her up (bent over, arms stretched out behind her roped to the ceiling) and had stepped out for something. I'd barely left the room when she started screaming bloody murder. Of course I came running back, fearing the worse.

Except it was just her cats. One had noticed her nipple chains and was leaping at them. Which in the grand scheme of things was a small problem and the look of utter determination on its face was adorable. The bigger problem was the other cat. Who having decided it was time to eat was rubbing itself round one of my sub's legs, letting its long bushy tail flick across her naked thigh. I nearly grabbed the cat in time for my sub to keep her dignity...
CherryC​(sub female)
CherryC​(sub female) • Sep 11, 2019
Zedland.... lolololollll! My pets have caused issues. Haha. My border collie dog is VERY territorial, protective and jealous with me. He has opened a closed and latched door to come “save me” but the catch is that he LOVES my Dom. They’re always playing ball, sharing food, etc. My dog, Lucius, busts in to save the day but just ends up tackling g and loving on my “predator”. Haha. Total mood killer in the sweetest way
ShyDawn​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Oct 23, 2019
My limit is feet. They are gross, I don't even like my own feet.
I am claustrophobic sometimes so I don't like things that will trigger a panic attack, like socks. If I can not wiggle my toes or fingers comfortably I freak out. Not every small space or confinement will bother me. I like being tied up but I can't be in a sleeping bag. It's weird. I'm ok with being blindfolded but not a full mask or something over my head. But my weirdest thing is socks.
CielBonfire
4 years ago • Oct 29, 2019
CielBonfire • Oct 29, 2019
My limit is Ageplay. In any form. Dark or light (but especially dark), littles or middles, doesn't matter. I can't have ageplay around me and I will not allow anyone in my social circle who chooses that form of play. (Not saying they're bad people, just that I'm not comfortable having them close to me in any capacity). Discussing the 'merits' of ageplay, in any context, in any capacity, is also a hard limit for me.

I can't tell you the amount of entitled daddy doms who feel like it's their right to "explain" their play to me. Like, dude, do whatever you want, just leave me out of it.
Vixelle​(sub female){Not lookin}
4 years ago • Oct 29, 2019
Tickling. Hate it to the point I get enraged by it. Been tickled to many times in my youth maliciously by someone I should of been able to trust to piss myself for their amusement.
Feet. Nope. Don’t like feet, don’t want to kiss lick or suck.
This one seems silly but I don’t like the feeling of hands dragging downwards across my breasts, I’m not sure why. But steady/hard pressure dragged only downwards makes me suddenly very uncomfortable! It’s hard to explain.