Online now
Online now

Silly Limits/Hard Nos

Manda Panda​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 8, 2019
Manda Panda​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2019
Feet, not into them. So no sucking on toes.
Don't cover my head; I'm a bit claustrophobic.
That's all I can think of for now. If I think of anything else I'll add them later.
CherryC​(sub female)
CherryC​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2019
Oooooo good one HisDarlinRuby, not covering your head. I wonder if that would bother me.
Manda Panda​(sub female)
Yea, I'm okay with being blindfolded, but not my nose and mouth covered. I had to get a test done on my back in a large tube (ekg?) And I only was able to get through it when I looked up beyond my head at the ceiling at the top end of the tube. It was awful.
Manda Panda​(sub female)
Oh! I also don't like to be choked. It brings back bad memories of my abusive ex-husband. It also ties in with covering my head, in that I can't breath and I panic. So I guess breath-play is out. Lol
CherryC​(sub female)
CherryC​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2019
An MRI!? Yikes. It’s so loud in there too. I also am on the fence on choking. I like some pressure on my neck but I don’t really care for not actually being able to breathe. I can tolerate it for a second though. Do you like a collar around your neck?
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 8, 2019
Someone I knew didn't want me to spank them with my palm. Their limit was not spanking in general mind you. If it was a belt, crop, paddle, lash, or frying pan they'd practically drool with anticipation.

But my palm touching their bottom? That was a bridge too far.
Manda Panda​(sub female)
CherryC wrote:
An MRI!? Yikes. It’s so loud in there too. I also am on the fence on choking. I like some pressure on my neck but I don’t really care for not actually being able to breathe. I can tolerate it for a second though. Do you like a collar around your neck?

My day collar was too tight and I had to add an extender chain to make it just a little looser. It still hangs shorter than I usually wear necklaces. I tried taking the extender off but it choked me so I put it back on. Funny thing is I only use maybe a 2-4 links of the extender lol
I haven't worn a regular leather collar. My Daddy and I haven't met yet in person, though we are hoping to soon. A collar is something he's mentioned before but not since.
Zedland​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 9, 2019
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 9, 2019
There are questions to be asked Cherry but sometimes not asking a particular question is better. Particularly when it is an aversion to something so specific.

And it is Zed Land. He might be the inferior Brooks, but I enjoyed his book.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Sep 9, 2019
Cherry,

I get the obvious intent of your question and Im sorry some felt the need to give you a hard time when it’s clear what/why you’re asking.

Mine is having my face or feet licked. The face is trigger for me but the feet is just nasty - Yeck!

Someone I know has tickling as a hard limit - she pees when she laughs too hard haha.