Online now
Online now

Self Bondage

GagFan​(sub male)
4 years ago • Sep 11, 2019

Self Bondage

GagFan​(sub male) • Sep 11, 2019
Hi I'm would like to know if anyone knows any good preferably simple ways for a submissive without a partner to do self bondage?
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 11, 2019
I'd suggest something with a self-release for one of the many stores on the internet. Also something cheap so you can break your way out if the release fails.

If you want cheap. Duct tape. You'll need lots of goo-be-gone and a prepositioned blade to slice it off. Start slow and always make sure you can make an escape before committing.
Shiruba Doragon​(dom male)
Shiruba Doragon​(dom male) • Sep 11, 2019
Try this for starters. Use a double column tie around your ankles. Same again around your knees. Now use a single column tie around each wrist leaving a long tail of rope from one wrist. Tie the other wrist to your ankles. Pass the long tail through the rope around your ankles and pull it as tight as you can finishing with it in your teeth where you can finally pull it tight. Now lay back and enjoy the sensation of being restrained.
Restraints that use velcro can be useful and easy to get out of if you're careful.
    The most loved post in topic
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 12, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Sep 12, 2019
Wow this has got me brain working. Will let you know what we come up with till then thank you.