Online now
Online now

Easing the ouchies

Pumpkin29​(sub female){MrWhite}
4 years ago • Sep 8, 2019

Easing the ouchies

Like many of you subby lovelies, I have
masochistic tendencies that I'm enjoying exploring with my Sir.
What I'm NOT enjoying are the following days, when those lovely marks just feel like... bruises. And just plain hurt in a way that interferes with the physical nature of my job.
While I absolutely love the feelings in the moment and admiring my pretty marks, I do not enjoy the feeling of clothes and tools rubbing against my bruises or being slowed down in a way my crew may notice.
Do you guys have tricks or tips for me for easing the pain? Especially any that help ease the pain but still let me admire my pretties?
Weird? yes. Biologically impractical? probably.
But ize likes what ize likes.
Helllllllp.

**Edited because my new phone's keyboard is atrocious*
    The most loved post in topic
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
4 years ago • Sep 9, 2019
Look up Traumeel on Amazon. There is a gel that is amazing. Works great on bruises. Anytime someone gets bitten at work we cover it in Traumeel gel and it rarely bruises and hurts a lot less (I work with dogs btw)
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Getting a massage after a scene that is strenuous on the muscles. Creams like Traumeel for bruises. Sports bras instead of regular bras for bruised/sensitive ta tas. Soft material and/or form fitted (so they don’t rub) pants for bruised thighs. Cotton panties (granny or shorts style) for tender bum. Sleep on a heating pad for sore muscles. Ice on “injured” areas before they bruise and heat on bruises after they have colored.
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 9, 2019
Heated massage after a scene can alleviate some of the problem. Ice and heat alternating on ten minute intervals to keep the swelling down. If your clothes are bothering you and you have a little extra coin lying around I suggest silk bandages/compresses. They don't fray, chaff, and provide a little bit of padding in case something pokes you in addition to feeling great.

Otherwise I suggest going down to your local protein shake/homeopathic store and finding a knowledgeable salesperson. Tell them you're getting into kickboxing and are worried about the bruises, they should have some recommendation.
Shiruba Doragon​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 10, 2019
Shiruba Doragon​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2019
Restrict marks to places that will not show when dressed. Boobs, bum etc. for bondage, use natural fibre rope and not too tight. mA good long hand spanking OTK will hurt and turn you red which will fade an a few hours.