Online now
Online now

Wgen did you first know you were into something different?

Gramps​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 10, 2019

It's a good start.

Gramps​(dom male) • Oct 10, 2019
DisobedientSlaveGirl wrote:
I started watching hentai and I saw the guys like tying up the girl and spanking her et cetera et cetera. So I ended up trying it on myself and I realized that I liked that kind of stuff then a few years later I found out that my interest was actually a thing and not just a weird fetish that I had and that it was called BDSM. I realized then that I wanted a Daddy/Dom and that I am a Submissive girl.
That's how it all started.

I would be interested in opening a conversation with you.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Oct 10, 2019
The first time it occurred to me that no matter how much she insisted that it was a consensual sex thing, one of her coworkers might say "ssshhh, it's ok, I understand. Don't worry (wink, wink) I'll call the police for you."
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Oct 10, 2019
I remember a friend had the cops called on him when his neighbor herd his wife screaming and yelling. The cops show up and they banged on the door till he opened up. Wearing only a sheet he asked what was up. The female cop got the reply "her bitch friends got her drunk and horny dropped her off and left me without help". "So unless you want to help me get out!". The cop asked to see his wife she comes out naked and tell the cop "if you want to join great bring your friend if not get out I am getting fucked". It took less than three hours for the entire force to hear about it. Poor officer was so embarrassed she almost quit the force. Living netx to the police staion I got to hear the best gossip when it came to my friends. You bail enough people out on Sunday morning you get to know the police well. I have got some strange friends but then they are the ones who call me strange.
Wrivyn​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 11, 2019
Wrivyn​(dom male) • Oct 11, 2019
It wasn't too long ago for me. A little over two years ago I started to realize.

I had divorced from my ex which was a vanilla relationship. I had been growing bored and restless with the regular dating scene. There was no excitement to it anymore. Long story short, I met a woman that was into some kinky play and with her I dipped my toes into the pool of this fascinating new world. Haven't looked back since.
gospodin​(dom male){Married}
4 years ago • Oct 25, 2019
I blogged about this on here, but I was four years old.

No, it wasn't sexual back then, but I had a strong desire to play with restraints and the adults around me were shocked. That's when I started burying it. Four.

I remember waiting for buses outside of adult shops that had lingerie in the windows. I spun whole stories in my head that made me fear for my own soul. I was convinced that I was three prayers away from "snapping" and becoming some kind of serial rapist, so I played the prude for the rest of my life.

But it's all an act. I just wish I hadn't engineered my life to reinforce that act in perpetuity.