Online now
Online now

Inappropriate safe words

Manorbier​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 28, 2019

Inappropriate safe words

Manorbier​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2019
Following a very earnest and serious discussion with a couple of Cage members around safe words, we struggled to come up with any that truly satisfied.
Truth be told, only inappropriate ones came up.

So, let's have a list of inappropriate safe words. Look at it as a guide for our newer friends who are unsure whether calling their Dominant a cunt or a wanker during a time of kinky duress is a good idea... Have at it.
Fate
Fate • Sep 28, 2019
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This is too fun.

A truly terrible safe word would be the first name of the sub’s last ex. Lol.
    The most loved post in topic
Shiruba Doragon​(dom male)
Shiruba Doragon​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2019
It is vital that a sub has a means of stopping whatever activity is going on at that moment. I do not do role play so for me the words are simple. "Stop", "Enough" etc are sufficient. On a few occasions I have been asked to role play and have agreed safewords with the sub. A safe word needs to be "Outside" the role play so that there can be no misunderstanding when it is used. I do on occasion use gags, in which case we agree some other clear and obvious sign that the sub wishes to stop. What this is depends on the nature of the play. As I am very into bondage with total restraint this can be difficult to find. I such a scene I would tend not to gag.
Inappropriate Safe words - "More", "Harder", "Do it again".
Manorbier​(dom male)
Manorbier​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2019
Thank you, Shiruba, a post that fulfils many of the safety tenets that we in the community should live by.
You have somewhat missed the point though. Looking at where you're from, I've no doubt you're aware of publications such as Private Eye and other satirical media. I'm not clever enough to have written any of them. Think of this more as Viz, and stick something wildly inappropriate in.

There's a good chap.
Fate

Googles Wolfbagging

Fate • Sep 28, 2019
Manorbier wrote:
Wolfbagging would be a bad fucking safe word

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fate
Fate • Sep 28, 2019
Truly terrible safe word PHRASES:

“Wrong hole, asshole!”
“Move your face, I have to fart!”
“It’s so small I can’t feel it!”
“Your mom tastes better.”
“Don’t mind the fishy smell.”
“Might wanna keep your tongue away from all the little sores.”
“The last one’s still in there.”
“It’s just a little gonnorhea.”
“My last client was your mother-in-law.”
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2019
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" and obviously if they can't get the whole thing out they're clearly not in distress.