Online now
Online now

Inappropriate safe words

Manorbier​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 29, 2019
Manorbier​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2019
Here's a few...

Fatality!
Leeeeroooooy Jenkins (you need to be a gamer to get that)
PUSH!
Hodor
Lawsuit
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2019
@Manorbier,

No Leroy Jenkins is something she screams after you've outline a highly detailed, multi-step scene and she just jumps on your dick...
Manorbier​(dom male)
Manorbier​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2019
@Zedland

Yes, brother!!!!

"now, you got all that? let me get the-"

"LEEEEEROOOOOOYYYYYY JEEEEEEEEEENKINS"

"oh fuck"
Fate

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fate • Sep 29, 2019
Zedland wrote:
@Manorbier,

No Leroy Jenkins is something she screams after you've outline a highly detailed, multi-step scene and she just jumps on your dick...
You win the Internet today.
Lostasfuck​(sub female)
4 years ago • Oct 3, 2019

Safe words of power?

Lostasfuck​(sub female) • Oct 3, 2019
What do you all think of a Doms first name being the safe word? Ya. Right? Which means you can never say it otherwise. I find it to be interesting and frustrating. Thoughts?
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
Hey @lostandfound,
The thread is more about silly/goofy safewords but you did raise a good point of consideration for legit conversation. Your idea of using given names for serious discussion is a good one, especially for those who never use them. Could go the other way as well, if the Dom/me needs to quickly transition a subbie to reality (not a good idea unless it's an emergency, but does sometimes happen), using their given name could be a good clue that 'something is different'. Each dynamic is different but I know for me, I generally prefer to use pet names, so in the event we need to have a serious convo using the person's given name is helpful for contexting that.

Sorry for the high jack, Manorbier. And for the record...I'm with @MasterBear, someone shouting 'blumpkin' at me would absolutely stop any scene immediamente!

- Henna
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Oct 3, 2019
@lostandfound, As someone who has always enjoyed a woman enthusiastically screaming my name such an arrangement could prove frustrating...

Also, "Hurry, [your name] could be back any second!"