Zedland​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2019
No @Auria has a good point.

"And how many more lashes?"
"Nein!"
"Okay, count them for me..."
Justme26
4 years ago • Oct 4, 2019
Justme26 • Oct 4, 2019
If you see my master tell him his grandmother is trying to cane me.
Blar blar blar dark side.
I'm sorry I think I might be in the wrong room.
Excuse me is this the bus to (anywhere quite a long way away from where you are at the time).
Actually I think I left the stove on.
Miki
4 years ago • Oct 5, 2019
Miki • Oct 5, 2019
Shiruba Doragon wrote:
It is vital that a sub has a means of stopping whatever activity is going on at that moment. I do not do role play so for me the words are simple. "Stop", "Enough" etc are sufficient. On a few occasions I have been asked to role play and have agreed safe-words with the sub. A safe word needs to be "Outside" the role play so that there can be no misunderstanding when it is used. I do on occasion use gags, in which case we agree some other clear and obvious sign that the sub wishes to stop. What this is depends on the nature of the play. As I am very into bondage with total restraint this can be difficult to find. I such a scene I would tend not to gag.
Inappropriate Safe words - "More", "Harder", "Do it again".

Absolutely! Safe Words Need To Be Out-Of-Context.

I use "Please Stop!" and "I Beg You, Stop! It Hurts!! " "No More" and so forth --- to ENCOURAGE my masters to keep on- harder.

THE safe-word I have reserved for use in the past (although no dom/sadist has overwhelmed me with painful discipline to date ) is something off-the-wall like "Rumpelstiltskin"

my 3 cents.