Online now
Online now

It not about physical attraction

Neches1836​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 2, 2019
Neches1836​(dom male) • Oct 2, 2019
Attraction of a potential partner is rooted deep in the human psychic from the caveman days. It is natural. Having said that I know as we probably all have a beautiful woman or handsome man we can not stand to be around.
Mutual Physical attraction definitely kick starts a relationship and if a chemistry between the two is not realized the relationship will not survive.
Hisproclivity​(sub female)
4 years ago • Oct 2, 2019
I may be vain....but I need strong physical connection. The emotional and mental are just as important, but the physical is what got me the interview in the first place, if you will. I am a bit greedy and want the unicorn.
Neches1836​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 3, 2019
Neches1836​(dom male) • Oct 3, 2019
Neches1836 wrote:
Attraction of a potential partner is rooted deep in the human psyche from the caveman days. It is natural. Having said that I know as we probably all have a beautiful woman or handsome man we can not stand to be around.
Mutual Physical attraction definitely kick starts a relationship and if a chemistry between the two is not realized the relationship will not survive.
RuleMaker​(dom male)
RuleMaker​(dom male) • Oct 3, 2019
Speaking only for myself, I have to say that physical attraction is very important. It's definitely not the only thing I consider, but to say it doesn't matter at all would be (for me) a lie. If the title of the post were "It's not JUST about physical attraction," I would have no disagreement.
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
I truly believe in the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". What I personally find physically attractive, another may not, and vice versa. That's why we are all uniquely different. Because to someone we are uniquely beautiful and to others, not so much.

In the beginning there is always some sort of attraction.... be it physical or emotional. The natural course should be that that attraction deepens and grows as your relationship does.
Miki
4 years ago • Oct 5, 2019
Miki • Oct 5, 2019
Born To Dominate wrote:
Speaking only for myself, I have to say that physical attraction is very important. It's definitely not the only thing I consider, but to say it doesn't matter at all would be (for me) a lie. If the title of the post were "It's not JUST about physical attraction," I would have no disagreement.

Agreed: That was what I meant to say.

To re-phrase a bit:

"For Me It is Always About looks to start"

-- The rest is what "you" (rhet) can do to me with "what you got".

I am Bisexual:

Males: --Big bent dick-- Great, Im Yours but do me good."

My fellow bitches: curves, tits and fluidity-of-abdominal motion

That's my take.
gypsyb
gypsyb • Oct 5, 2019
I have followed this blog and found it very interesting.
I can give an honest answer now on this.
I maybe small minded but have realized that physical attraction is important I didn't think it was but I was fooling myself.
I try not to judge but realize that a certain type of man doesn't (float my boat)
I have allways fallen for big guys biker types It has been my life style for many years.
I feel rather hypocritical as I have ugly issues.
Just wanted to get it out there.
XG
Neches1836​(dom male)
Neches1836​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2019
Dark hair and eyes along with brown skin women have always caused me to get weak in the knees and make my heart to beat faster... Latinas.. Is that a kink or just a preference? The reason I say that is I acknowledge beautiful women come with different color hair and eyes and skin tone. Being physically attracted to someone is human nature. If not for the chemistry that developes between the two there is nothing. We all know beautiful people we can not stand to be around.
courtneyliveslife​(sub female)
4 years ago • Oct 6, 2019
Similar to what other people are saying , I think it is important to find your partner attractive but I don’t think it’s important for them to be good looking necessarily...
example : I have a dear friend and because of how I know her , I find her to be one of the most beautiful women I have ever met !
But when I said that to another friend she shrugged and said there was nothing wrong with her but she doesn’t find her beautiful.
Obviously this is not related to a partner but just an example of how beauty really comes from within and can change over time ( so cheesy)

you can be drawn to the essence of someone and end up finding them beautiful/handsome .Regardless of if they fit into societies idea of beauty .
Galadriel
4 years ago • Nov 4, 2019
Galadriel • Nov 4, 2019
There's certainly a range of physical features that I find attractive. But I think the biggest determining factor for myself is how they move in their skin. The way their face lights up and moves can make an ordinary man beautiful and highly sexually desirable. And the utter lack of life in a model-like body and face can make someone abhorrent to look at and be around. WHO they are determines sexiness inside a range of features you like.