Online now
Online now

What would you consider as your most frequent fantasy scene?

cumsluteater​(sub male){None looki}
4 years ago • Oct 10, 2019

My ultimate make me cum while jacking my cock fantasy

Being abducted and bound and blindfolded and drugged and waking up tied spread eagled and naked and hearing lots of people whispering... Lot's of people... Then giant cocks start pounding my ass and am forced to take every inch of massive cock until it squirts cum up my hole. The blindfold comes off and 58 giant cocks are waiting to fuck my mouth and manpussy....forced to lick up every drop of cum and piss all while being filmed
rickeyboy
4 years ago • Oct 10, 2019
rickeyboy • Oct 10, 2019
Mine is being blackmailed by a woman that ends up owning me basically making me do all sorts of things I'd usually never do.
SmootheLove
4 years ago • Oct 11, 2019
SmootheLove • Oct 11, 2019
I'd like to be dominated by a woman who makes me orgasm against my wishes. while tied by all 4s to a mattress.
Bondage whore​(sub female)
4 years ago • Oct 12, 2019

Fantasies

Bondage whore​(sub female) • Oct 12, 2019
My recurring fantasy is one where I am taken by a group of men to some isolated area. Bound, gagged and set upon a high bed. There at the head is my Master. At the sides are his friends. They would each finger and prod my body. Getting more and more intimate. Make me want to cum after I get over the fear of them hurting me. Then be fucked in the mouth by my Master as the rest take their turns in my ass and cunt. They will let me stroke a couple of them too. They finish me and dress me and leave me where I am covered and filled with their cum.²
    The most loved post in topic
subjazzy​(sub male)
subjazzy​(sub male) • Oct 12, 2019
I can relate to a lot of these. For me it is about giving up control. Being abducted, blindfolded and tied. I think the turn on is fear, humiliation and anticipation. In my fantasy, I am tattooed and pierced and my body is completely shaved. Then I am on display for multiple people to do what they want to me (use my holes, write in permanent marker humiliating things or more tattooing, spanking). All of this while blindfolded and tied. Would love to live out this fantasy!
LolaRen​(switch female)
LolaRen​(switch female) • Oct 12, 2019
I have several but I think my most frequent one is being woken up to find my Dom has tied me to the bed and being sexually tortured ( eta forced orgasms) to the point where all I can do is breathe. That one stems from my failed marriage/ 7+ year relationship being practically sexless and possibly even because he never took control I the bedroom so ai want to give it completely.

Another one is being bound,gagged, and blindfolded. For however long my Dom desires and when he finally touches me he does so with a feather or ice and drives me crazy with sensory play then once I've had enough he fucks me for his pleasure and doesn't let me cum. This one I don't know where it comes from. Maybe it's a little bit of the masochist in me.
Rose Passion​(masochist female)
Okay secne I don't really have a favorite secne as much as a lifestyle I dream of One of continuous use forced on me 24/7. Before this life is over, I desire to be in a consental non consental relationship.

🌹
GagFan​(sub male)
4 years ago • Oct 19, 2019
GagFan​(sub male) • Oct 19, 2019
Well the general fantasy I have a lot is having my hands tightly bound behind my back, being instructed to get down on my knees then having my dominant tape my mouth shut. Then I look up at him waiting with anticipation at what he will do or have me do next, being able to do little more than Mmphh through my gag.
DoleWhip
4 years ago • Oct 29, 2019
DoleWhip • Oct 29, 2019
For myself, the dynamic that drives the fantasy is the complete relinquishment of control combined with the element of surprise/unknown but in an environment where I feel safe. While I want my partner to respect my boundaries, I also want them to be pushed to the limit and trust that he knows that limit. And obviously, knowing that I've pleased him is always key. That is the scenario in every fantasy for me, regardless of setting or circumstance.