Online now
Online now

What would you consider as your most frequent fantasy scene?

Teach Me Restraint​(sub female){Dragon11♥️}
Giving up control .. forced to because frankly... Don't know how. Never had the chance. Never really learned to be IN the moment fully.

To feel every single nuance of what is right NOW at the subatomic level. To be made so hyper aware of every breath, every nerve, every sensory feedback..... To lose awareness of everything surrounding just that precise moment and the conjoined investment in it. The shared energy of giving in to just that singular now.

It's the ultimate gift. A simultaneous giving, receiving and accepting all in one instant, each one isolated from the next.

ALL of my fantasies, regardless of the scene... Involve that very first time I have the pure experience of losing everything except that precise moment, to give it all over to that other that I would call Sir. There's usually some sort of bondage involved... 😉
Aria Quinn​(sub female){collared}
4 years ago • Nov 10, 2019
So I have 2 consistent fantasy scenarios that I think about quite often. They do have some overlapping traits but they are in there own right quite different from each other, and the motivation behind each is very unique.

The first, I’m bound to complete immobility, with a level of sensory deprivation thrown in, completely at the mercy of my Dom. This is a sensation play scene that is mostly a test of endurance, to see how much sensation my body can take. That sensation can take the form of impact play with different implants, temperature play, using different textures, electric play, wax play, and more.
The motivation behind this scene for me is to offer complete vulnerability and control to my Dom, and to connect on a deeply intimate level. I think this would take our trust and nonverbal communication to new depths as well. I also deeply long to be focused on only what is happening in the current moment, and intense sensation play can achieve that. I also want to practice leaning into different sensations and accepting and transforming those sensations into pleasure even if the sensation itself isn’t comfortable.

The second is a little more straightforward, I fantasize about my forearms being bound to my calves almost creating a humble position but with my arms stretched behind me bound to my legs with my legs spread. I would be placed into this position and left until my Dom is ready to use me. He would then use me as a sex toy for his pleasure. In my fantasy he doesn’t engage me, or talk to me at all, nor does he think of my pleasure, I am only there for his enjoyment. After he is done he leaves me in that position for a while longer, just to reiterate the point that I am, in that moment, just an object.
My motivation for this scene comes from my service orientated submission, and desire for objectification. I desire more then anything to be at complete service to my Dom, fulfilling his needs with no regard to my own.