Online now
Online now

You might be a Dom or sub if...... (Just for fun)

djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
4 years ago • Jun 23, 2019

You might be a Dom or sub if...... (Just for fun)

I'm dog sitting for a friend this week and since I normally have no commute (live/work in same building), I thought I would take the opportunity to enjoy some of my Audible credits on my ride. This morning I started Domination & Submission: The BDSM Relationship Handbook by Michael Makai. I enjoy lifestyle books and since it's 19 hours long on Audible, I figured it would keep me busy for awhile.

In my lack of sleep addled brain I heard him say something that made me giggle and rewind to hear again.

"Are you sometimes hard to get along with...... you might just be a Dominant" (along with several other similar statements, but this was my favorite)

My darling M, has often told me how difficult He can be to live with... though i've never found that to be the case, but then again we are not yet 24/7. But i tell you all this; well mostly because i cannot make a simple post; but also because i thought a round of:

"You might be a Dominant if..."
"you might be a submissive if...."

Might be fun!

So my lovely friends and fellow kinksters, give it all you got.... no serious stuff and use your best creativity and humor!
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jun 23, 2019
Great topic, I look forward to the answers others will have! ^5 djinni! Here are mine:

People always look to you for answers or you are called a "natural born" leader.

You are someone who is invariably considered a follower, or you feel lost without someone to lend you direction.
Wild Violet​(sub female)
Wild Violet​(sub female) • Jun 23, 2019
You might be a submissive if ... you find yourself checking out collars and leashes on the pups at the neighborhood dog park (for yourself!). Or strangely resisting the urge to obey the commands being given out to the actual pets. 😬
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
Well here's my cheeky comment then...

You might be a dominant if your hand is stinging.

You might be a submissive if you have a red hand print on your ass and you're way too proud of it.
    The most loved post in topic
Soulweaver​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 24, 2019
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jun 24, 2019

You spend way too much time at the home improvement store checking out the bulk rope & chains dept.......dreaming lol

You've tied yourself up, just to find out "how the rope feels"
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 25, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Jun 25, 2019
You mightbe a sub if the door hits you in the ass and you say "Thank you may I have another"!!!!!

You may be a Dom if you can't pass a hardware store without getting a hard on. Or Tim Allen.

You maybe a sub if tying your shoelaces gets you wet.

You maybe a freak if looking at a cow and thinking about all that leather gets you off.

You may be freaky if the princable calls you in to take your kids paddling.

you maybe a sub if you look at your hanging plants and think lucky bitch.

you maybe a sub if you get pissed off when your Dom walks the dog more than you (from my wife)

you maybe a sub if you get made because the laundry gets hung up more than you.
Soulweaver​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 26, 2019
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jun 26, 2019

Everytime you go to click send on a post here, you see "submit" instead of "send" and you pause for the briefest of moments....

"you might be a submissive if..."

Everytime you go to click send on a post here, you see "submit" instead of "send" and you smile softly to yourself and say finally!
Madd Hatter​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 27, 2019
Madd Hatter​(dom male) • Jun 27, 2019
You might be a dom if....

- you actively tell others how to fix their problems and get angry when they dont.

- walking Down the tool aisle gives you ideas.

- the rest of the world seems like idiots compared to you.

You might be a sub if....

- you look at a fight as a learning experience

- you actively tease and annoy people to aggravate them for attention

- the threat of a spanking was your idea of a good time.
Bunnie
4 years ago • Jun 27, 2019
Bunnie • Jun 27, 2019
You might be a sub...

if you and your friend always get stuck in doorways because neither of you can decide who walks through first.