Online now
Online now

Read a Profile First / Emails

Mistress Ann​(dom female)
6 years ago • Jun 2, 2017

Read a Profile First / Emails

Mistress Ann​(dom female) • Jun 2, 2017
I personally would not be writing about this topic if it had only happened once. But now that it has happened a few times it has made me want to. I have received several emails from Male doms on this site asking me if I am slave, sub and or pet. They even went as far as telling me I would follow their orders. Let me get this said here and now. READ PROFILES FIRST before emailing them, asking what they are. Plus it clearly shows I am a female dominant. It is not hard to read that on my main profile page. Plus it states on my profile I am looking for a female slave. The whole point of this topic is to point out that people need to check profiles out before emailing some one. It really isn't that hard to go to some one's page, read their profile THEN email them if they still interest in you. But don't ask them "hey are you sub? Are you slave? When their profile clearly says that person is dominant. I mean seriously. How hard is it to click on a profile and read it. It takes only a couple seconds to find out what a person is by looking at the top of their profile page. So before emailing some one asking them something like that. Take the time to read the PROFILE FIRST. You will save yourself and the other person a lot of time by doing this.

I am sorry if I sound bitchy. But it gets annoying when you get email after email being asked the same thing over and over again.

I want to thank all those who takes the time to read profiles and to those who reads this topic.
    The most loved post in topic
Eagertolearn​(switch male)
Totally agree Ann, 100%

I have had a couple of requests over the past week and it's obvious that they haven't taken the time to read my profile. I just delete there message and then block them. I don't think they deserve my time typing out their error.

Rant over, thanks for bringing that up Ann icon_smile.gif
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jun 2, 2017
People will never read profiles. Its sad to say but there will be a handful of guys (and it doesn't matter the site). These guys see female and just hope for some conversation so they can jack off. These guys aren't Doms or Tops or subs or slaves. They are just looking to get off.

For those of us that take this seriously your message has been in effect since day one.

For those of you who don't have a profile filled out, please fill one out and for those that have a profile it would be nice to have an age and gender mentioned.
SanE​(sub male)
6 years ago • Jun 3, 2017
SanE​(sub male) • Jun 3, 2017
hear! hear!

You are just asking the bare minimum of civility, nothing wrong with that.