Online now
Online now

Communication, not a one way street.

Theo Seymo​(dom male)
6 years ago • Jun 1, 2017

Communication, not a one way street.

Theo Seymo​(dom male) • Jun 1, 2017
Nor is it a biased two way street, you can't hold things too hard over another person nor expect them to be to your perfect standard. Even over time, it may not happen so muddling through in the beginning isn't a bad thing. If your being too much discipline, it'll scare people away or push away the ones who tried to tolerate it on the flip side, if your too nice, people will walk all over you, switch the roles, and take everything you once claimed yours. There's a balance that must be maintained, and it can be a fine line to walk on, but it's necessary to dominate your inner self before you ever think about trying it with others. You will have failures, you will have imperfections in your partners, some that can be looked over, and some that are so bothersome that you try to nip it in the bud right off. Like sharing your sub's, I don't share or make efforts to accept it, if I'm not enough for you, I don't need you. Little habits that are self desiccating are not enough for super strict reaction, like nail biting, twiddling fingers, fidgety hands, ect. I'll just find a positive influence to get your mind off the habit or feelings causing the habit. Ignoring your Dom or neglect I really don't like, it gets under my skin very heavily, and makes me paranoid, and reactive. Its the thing that bothers me the most. Now if your Dom or master is a bad person, and doesn't deserve your active presence, that's up to you to enable their actions, but if your Dominant is very good to you, and treats you well, they don't deserve it, they didn't ask for it, and if you keep doing it, they may think you don't care about them or can't make the time for them like their important to you. Timing is very important, and squandered time destroys relationships as easy as cheating or any kind of betrayal. These are just a few things worth bringing up.
    The most loved post in topic