Online now
Online now

An interesting thought about the male mind

Zedland​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 12, 2019
Zedland​(dom male) • Oct 12, 2019
I can't disagree with Bear either. With very few exceptions I think you should be able to have whatever you want as your profile pic. If someone is proud of their johnson and wants everyone to see it that is perfectly fine. So long as you don't spam me copies of you cock, go forth and spread the good word.

I would point out that most of the women I know react like MissBonnie to sausage photos and then occasionally ask the question, "If you lead with your dick, what else do you have?" In my opinion most women would prefer a giant slong as the perfect cherry atop the well-crafted sunday that is there perspective partner.
Al Le Gory​(sadist female)
Al Le Gory​(sadist female) • Oct 12, 2019
The over emphasis on penile size tends to signify the opposite when it comes to cerebral capacity...i.e., they are stupid dicks regardless of size.
wynd​(sub female){Not Lookin}
I can still remember the very first unsolicited dick pic I received more than a decade ago. It was back in the days of dial up when it took a while to load and you sat there waiting for the pixelated image to clear. I’m sure the look of horror on my face was a sight to see!!! 😂😂😂

Now when I get an unsolicited dick pic, I feel the need rate them and give them a score similar to the way it’s done in the olympics. Your score is 6.3 bends too much to the right. 4.2 mediocre size and too thin. 8.2 nice length and girth but much too veiny.

I typically don’t hear back from them or if I do I’m called either a C or a B and I’m ok with that!

I’m in agreement with others about being fine with others using them it makes the vetting process oh so much easier for me!
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
I definitely think this is a matter of "correlation =/= causation". While tertiary connections are at play, like size equating to confidence and confidence equating to a more likely dominant personality, that doesn't inherently mean anyone with a larger than average dick is *made* a Dom by that characteristic, and the same can be said of the inverse, with smaller dicks and subs.
Rose Passion​(masochist female)
4 years ago • Oct 13, 2019
I have experience two things recently, both disappointing...

First, guy with huge penis great in bed had no clue how to Dominate me out of bed.

Second, guy huge penis but he had erectile dyfunction, it didn't function .

Lesson learned...

🌹
Rose Passion​(masochist female)
4 years ago • Oct 13, 2019
I have experience two things recently, both disappointing...

First, guy with huge penis great in bed had no clue how to Dominate me out of bed.

Second, guy huge penis but he had erectile dyfunction, it didn't function .

Lesson learned...

🌹
zash
4 years ago • Feb 1, 2020
zash • Feb 1, 2020
Well I think that size is important!!! The most important is to know how to use it icon_wink.gif extreme sizes would have the problem with the erection so is not gonna work . A small size , than he better be good with other things to compensate the size .

But than again , I had a experience like 10 years ago , very disappointing;( the perfect size (20cm) , but he had no knowledge;)

So the question should be what would you pick, big size but no knowledge, or smaller but with knowledge ?

Well there can be the jackpot winner as well like Bunny’s experience ( I loved your post by the way icon_wink.gif

I have no experience yet with Dom’s or Tops so I can’t really answer if the size goes along with the title , but I would imagine that is somehow related to the confidence?

One thing I can say for sure icon_wink.gif here is less dick pictures than Fetlife icon_smile.gif but I like it here more , the forums , posts, people’s conversations , etc ...

I have not received a dick pic at all icon_wink.gif , (but this is not invitation for it lol ) but if I ever receive I would check , rate and pass icon_smile.gif you know sometimes there are some beautiful cocks and sometimes not so ...

But at the end of the day the most important is the connection , attraction and the pull between the parties , and this has nothing to do with the size😊

Z
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Feb 1, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Feb 1, 2020
Size DOES matter. Assuming everything else is equal. But everything else is NOT going to be equal.

Large dicks often do not get as hard as smaller ones. And there is also no guarantee that a guy with impressive equipment will also have a depraved mind. And a depraved mind is THE most important ingredient of all.

And there is also such a thing as a dick that is simply TOO big. Personally, I like a dick up to about eight and a half inches. But beyond that, not really. I mean, just where do you think you're going to PUT that thing? Not down MY throat. Not up MY boy-pussy.
Unwavering effigy​(sub male)
4 years ago • Feb 2, 2020
I think every person has an ego and personality that transcends their physical capabilities, I have an extremely competitive and vicious personality, but never do I correlate that to the size of my penis. Hell, I don't even think I'm endowed any more than the average male, I have also never felt the urge to put my penis next to a measuring tape. Everyone puts an aspect of themselves at the forefront of their persona. Mine happens to not be a penis.
If their penis is their prodigal child, then so be it, but damn; I don't need a horse's cock in my face to know who I'm addressing. However, some individuals need that, so live and let live I guess.
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
4 years ago • Feb 2, 2020
Agreed with MissBonnie and LaceCorset. If you wanna post a Pic because it makes you feel better about yourself, have at it. But it is not a turn on for me as a sub. Rather...a turn off. And a dick Pic certainly isn't going to persuade me to consider a Dom, whether in profile or pm. That is far from what is important to me.

To each their own!