Savage​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 11, 2019

It’s annoying

Savage​(dom male) • Oct 11, 2019
It’s starting to get really frustrating
Is it my looks
Is it my age
Tell me what it is
I only crave a princess to call mine but yet I keep being blocked or ignored and I’m just wondering what it is about me that I can possibly change

Don’t let my age fool you
I know the complexity of a bond and of this lifestyle
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 11, 2019
Hi @ Savage,

I’m not the greatest relationship advisor so I can only make suggestions on what I see.

First up, I thought you already had a sub... named “pri.” I’m slow on the uptake so it’s possible I’m the only dumb person who thought that, but in case I’m not the only one, perhaps you could just leave your collar area blank?

My other suggestion is to perhaps fill out your profile with a bit more detail about who you are.

Everyone feels the same way when it comes to searching for someone... we want to find what we want. In my opinion though, it never hurts to keep exploring and learning about ourselves during that process. The better we know ourselves, the more chance we have of finding someone compatible.

It sounds like you’re reaching out to subs of interest, so that’s good. In my personal opinion, when it comes to messaging people, just be yourself and don’t play games. If something about their profile caught your interest, say so. A dynamic will develop naturally if it’s the right fit... there’s no need to try to force it as some do.

The other struggle you could be experiencing is the type of sub you’re looking for. A princess is quite a specific type and personality, which narrows down the potential “dating pool.” When this happens, I think it seems quite natural that the process of potentially finding someone may take a bit longer than if your interests were more mainstream.

Hopefully this helps in some way. Good luck icon_biggrin.gif
Savage​(dom male)
Okay let’s clear it up I apparently didn’t know that was a collar area and no I haven’t had a sub in a while now and never had one called pri either
Reason why I remade my whole profile just now
Cimky​(dom female)
Cimky​(dom female) • Oct 11, 2019
Ok, gonne be a bit frank as I don't do sugarcoating well.

1st stop being desperate stop hunting no one wants that a needy person makes anyone run.
2nd poems don't say much about you aside from the fact that you are a dreamer so what do you want them to reply to?
And lastly, build friendships first then a dynamic will follow get to know folks on both sides of the slash both male and female in that way you create a bigger pool of possibilities.
Savage​(dom male)
By all means it’s not being needy I just find it funny how most if not all of the submissive women I try to build a friendship with tend to just block me and not even try to build a friendship of sorts

And my poetry is just poetry something to talk about that’s all nothing more nothing less about that

But thanks
Cimky​(dom female)
Cimky​(dom female) • Oct 11, 2019
your voice clip and even this post do come across as needy. the problem might be just that you don't see the way you present yourself and while that might not be your intention that is what it looks like. work on that and things might change for you
Savage​(dom male)
Voice clip was made today out of annoyance my profile was way different and more detailed but changed it all
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
I’m going to point out that you posted this in a forum, which opens things up for discussion. You’ve been given constructive criticism and advice from kind strangers. Yet you keep given push back instead of being gracious and thanking them..... I on the other hand stop tell you to quit being a whiner. Kindness and genuine help obviously doesn’t work. If you don’t want people to weigh in, make these posts in your blog and state you are just venting.

It takes time to find the right person.... even moreso than a vanilla relationship. Enjoy the cat and mouse, the hunt. You’ll meet cool people (and not so cool people) along the way, but finding s perfect D/s partner is like finding a needle in a haystack and it requires patience.

You are in LA where I’d be willing to bet there are lifestyle events every week, even several times. Find some and attend. Go to a Munch and get to know people I’m a vanilla non-threatening place.

Frankly, I don’t care if you take my advice or not. But I will tell you that submissives will click that link on your profile that says “forum posts” and read what you write in here. Vulnerability is a beautiful thing, even in a Dominant but churlish behavior because you aren’t getting what you want... that’s a turn off.
Savage​(dom male)
Why do most think I’m whining when I’m not it’s a forum I understand just thought others felt the same that’s all
But I do appreciate all the advice given
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Oct 11, 2019
Savage wrote:
By all means it’s not being needy I just find it funny how most if not all of the submissive women I try to build a friendship with tend to just block me and not even try to build a friendship of sorts

Examine the messages, words used, the vibe. If a few block fair enough, it can happen, if all block or end up blocking then there is an issue with your approach, how you come across. Look to yourself, not the subs.

Take part on the site, forums, blog more, take part in the chat room, improve your profile, let people get to see you, get to know you and keep interactions vanilla, not domly dom stuff. Those who like what they see will approach you. Thing is Cage is not a hook up site and while some members do meet, and get into relationships here, many don't. There is a very active community in LA, get involved with local dungeons, going to events, classes, workshops and munches. You never know who you might there or here.

Last edited by * on Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total