Online now
Online now

Most men don't blog. Why?

Ingénue{VK}
4 years ago • Oct 15, 2019

Most men don't blog. Why?

Ingénue{VK} • Oct 15, 2019
Blogs here are written predominantly by female subs while male presence on site is way higher.

In Forum, low male contribution level.

Are hands used for other purposes only?
explorer​(switch male)
explorer​(switch male) • Oct 15, 2019
Hi Ingenue,

I have blogged in the past, recreating the tasks that my Mistress has told me to do for her pleasure and amusement. Unfortunately, I no longer have a Mistress, and so I had no reason to do one.

However, if I can find another lady to help me explore my fetishes, then I would gladly blog about my journey again.

I have done a blog about my thoughts and feelings, but I had one comment and three likes after a dozen posts, and I felt it wasn't appealing enough to the The members for me to spend the time doing it.

I hope that gives you an insight from my personal standpoint but I am happy to discuss any point further icon_smile.gif
explorer​(switch male)
I am an exhibitionist Sissy Sub and would gladly take pics of the tasks that I am set by anyone, and then post them for the Cage members to see my humiliation etc. I did and would really love to do that.

But I realise that my fetishes arent for everyone nor are they for everyone's taste so I feel that I would be forcing myself upon people if I started blogging with my own thoughts and desires.

Hopefully what I have written is reasonably understandable - I read this back before posting it and I couldnt quite word the post as clearly or succinctly as I had hoped icon_smile.gif
Fate
Fate • Oct 15, 2019
Multiple choice answers:

A. Intimidation. Anything they say could be used against them in a Cage criticism court of law or, they feel secretly inferior from a public speaking (online platform obvi) standpoint.

B. Ego. God, forbid, blogging may not seem Domly enough.

C. Petulance. If they blog, all the subs they’re double timing may pick up on it faster.

D. Perhaps they cannot get a word in edgewise/ Reflective of real life in that in any given scenario, public skirmish or relationship, men-to-women ratio of words spoken by each resides, oh, somewhere around 6 billion seven hundred eighty hundred thousand (women-uttered words) to about...4 or fewer (man-spoken words, grunts included, behind-the-back eye rolls and estrogen utterance asphyxiation notwithstanding). And maybe Cage does not have the bandwidth for that? 😂

E. Blogging could be fatal.

F. SUBstantial devotion. They may be too busy and otherwise occupied doting avidly on their subs and doling out tasks (such as blogging). 🥰🤣
Ingénue{VK}
Ingénue{VK} • Oct 15, 2019
Genius.

Gah. I can't do multiple choice.

Subby whisper: It means making a decision..
Cimky​(dom female)
Cimky​(dom female) • Oct 15, 2019
explorer wrote:
Hi Ingenue,

I have blogged in the past, recreating the tasks that my Mistress has told me to do for her pleasure and amusement. Unfortunately, I no longer have a Mistress, and so I had no reason to do one.

However, if I can find another lady to help me explore my fetishes, then I would gladly blog about my journey again.

I have done a blog about my thoughts and feelings, but I had one comment and three likes after a dozen posts, and I felt it wasn't appealing enough to the The members for me to spend the time doing it.

I hope that gives you an insight from my personal standpoint but I am happy to discuss any point further icon_smile.gif

AGH that right there is one of the things that PISS ME OFF not only as a Domme but as a woman as an adult human being... What is the issue with some male subs that think they need a D to lead them to grow and to learn? REALLY have you not learned basic skills is reading and thinking really that hard? START WORKING ON WHO YOU ARE MAKE YOURSELF SOMEONE WORTH BEING WITH don't wait for someone to hold your hand. Domme's are not animal trainers!
TranquilStorm
TranquilStorm • Oct 15, 2019
Now fate got some of it covered. I would add:

G.) As an uneducated guess I claim that for a lot of females the step of coming out of their shell and sign up here feels bigger and more exciting than for the average guy that merely wants to test the waters and does not question his sexuality or desires. When you are excited and something is new you are naturally more inclined to share it with others or ask for advice.

H.) Writing a blog can be hard. So kudos to those who have their way with words and know how to follow a good red thread without blindfolding their own argument.

I.) Interest and support feels higher for females. Some might get frustrated for receiving no "love" after 2 blogs and give up or just feel there is nothing to share.

J.) There are some good commenters on the forum. They reply swiftly and have a balanced argument, so at times it would just be parroting.

K.) Some guys prefer to be the gentleman across the room, who catch your eyes, nodd and give small toast.

L.) People are impatient. Chat or direct messages are more efficient and the relationship is an open canvas from the start. You can tailor your conversation to the needs of the other person. You can also play on their need to "own" or be "owned" right now instead of taking it slow. Many seek a life-long commitment, so what could go wrong?
explorer​(switch male)
I feel Cinky was a bit harsh, but it’s her opinion. Just my opinion that I was not happy about it 😞
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
BDSM DOM​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2019
Actually I blog a lot. Sometimes to a point where I sound like a constant complainer. But unlike most men, I like to blog about things at times. Even though my blogs come off as ranting. Then again, I also don't like posting blogs that might step on some peoples toes. When I post blogs I just never know what kind of flak (If any) I am going to get from voicing my feelings on things. Sometimes it can come off as harsh when its not meant to be. And sometimes it comes off as offensive when its not meant to be.

However sometimes I come off as an ass.

It really just depends on how people take things. Because sometimes they misunderstand things. That's what I always try to be specific when I make my blogs.. So that way people know I am not trying to sound like an ass.

Just saying