Online now
Online now

Most men don't blog. Why?

Defender​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 15, 2020
Defender​(dom male) • Sep 15, 2020
It may also explain why 75% of suicides in the UK are male.

I've been there (long ago). Know how it feels.

You cannot expect men to talk about their feelings to others, when so many men find it difficult to talk about their feelings to themselves.

These days (when I ask a male friend who I suspect is going through something) - "How are you?"

They say "Fine" (as usual).

I don't just move on.

I say "No. I mean how ARE you?"

It is often surprising what comes out.

But getting behind the "fine" is not always easy......

Not surprised that so few blog.
TNS​(dom male){TSS}
TNS​(dom male){TSS} • Sep 15, 2020
i hate writing. i have nothing of value to add. i am a jokester i go for the quick and easy laughs. i am not one to have anything of sustaniance to add that will stand the test of time. so i stick to chat icon_smile.gif
Ticket Shirt slave​(masochist male){male slave}
Hello Ingenue,

I'm a male sub and I blog about once a week and I posted in the forum recently. In the past, I was secretive about my fetish, but now I want to expose my once secret fetish here on the CAGE. My Mistress has ordered me to write a new profile and post our photos on the CAGE! My Mistress participates in my fetish with me. I realize that our fetish isn't for everyone, but we like to share. Hopefully, I will post at least once a week as my work schedule permits!
tallslenderguy​(other male)
TheNiceSadist wrote:
i hate writing. i have nothing of value to add. i am a jokester i go for the quick and easy laughs. i am not one to have anything of sustaniance to add that will stand the test of time. so i stick to chat icon_smile.gif

i can't tell if you are are serious or fishing for affirmation or a combination? i just read your profile where your first sentence is: "I don't think anyone cares to know about me." Then just two (short) sentences later you wrote: " tbh i am surprised you read this far."

i think it's safe to say most people are here to connect with others. Online, (unless you are reliant on Skype, etc..) most connect with written words? I believe you when you say you "hate writing," but i think you are wrong to think (feel) that no one is interested. What "sustains" us is this context is the exchanges of self we have with others. A lot of people have a hard time making the move of taking their thoughts and feelings and writing them down, but everyone has those, your self included, and i'm confident there are people who would be interested in what is there.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 17, 2020
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Sep 17, 2020
The magic of blogging, revealing feelings !!! Exposing weaknesses !!! Being candid !!!! Most Doms shy away from writing them but many love giving their expert opinion on them !
When they should actually see it as an extension of their profile ! Another shop window !
You don’t need to do it every day, just when you actually have something to say about yourselves, your sub , or your relationship/life !!

DISCLAIMER: there are some excellent bloggers of both sexes so clearly this isn’t aimed at them !