Online now
Online now

Enamored Dominant or Just a Lunatic?

witty bratty sub​(sub female)
4 years ago • Oct 18, 2019
If it is going to be a good relationship it will still be so in a few months also. You both may be correct in your feelings and thoughts and desires and if that's the case GREAT! However you really want to be sure and if he really values you he will also. You give the power, you are in control of who has control.
SkipperC​(dom male)
SkipperC​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2019
I think its silly some people keep saying this could work ... it wont and you will get hurt it should be a hard no cut communication this guy wants to take control of your whole life in less than a week of meeting you just no
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2019
Meeshymeesh you are being played! HARD! Get. The. Fuck. Away. From. This. Guy. Immediately!!!!!!!
And dont take responsibility for misunderstanding his bullshit! Run away! He is preying on your lack of experience and that shows a severe lack of respect in ANY relationship.
Do you want to recognize bullshit? Heres the proof:
"He said that he was 'GRANTING' me extended time since most doms would move their sub in within a month, (NO THEY WOULDN'T!) while he’s 'ALLOWING' a few months (now until January/February) for ME to be well trained 'ENOUGH' to move in with HIM.'"
This guy is dangerous.
Look at it this way: Would you buy a "brand new car" right off the lot, sign all the paperwork, agree to all the conditions, no insurance, no test drive, knowing nothing about mileage or warranty or extras - sight unseen!?
No, you wouldnt. And that's a car. This is your life.
Get the fuck off the phone with him, sever ties, find a SUB mentor, go to munches, take your time.
Do not let this asshole play you!
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
A month!!!???!??!?

I’ve known my Master 17 years and we are taking our time (together for 20 months). You shouldn’t even be discussing moving in, you haven’t met.

Please take what is being said to heart. More importantly use your rational mind. Surely you see this is not ok? I am terrified for you.
Philly Belwas​(dom male)
Philly Belwas​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2019
Please realize you are in a sub frenzy at this point. Listen to what all of the collective experience here is saying. Realize you Have DOMs telling you none of this is normal. We all get every relationship is different. However basic principles run throughout and time is a big key conponent of it.

Him still saying I'll back off or push back is just more bullshit. He WI try to push more on you in a few nights or weeks. I bet he will even tell you to delete this app and your account.
SkipperC​(dom male)
SkipperC​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2019
Also huge rule dont talk to "doms" not on the site ... or any site that doesn't have a open chat forum where they can be vetted and interrogated if we had his side we would instantly be able to tell a fake, but we can tell this one is a fake or a psycho.
Something Different​(dom male)
The fact that you are allowing him to go into a sales pitch and tell you he is giving you time. What is he like Jesus reincarnated? Wow he is doing you a favor. Your submission is a gift to him not the other way around. The fact that he lives only an hour away and he needs you to move with him is crazy. You’re not worth an hour drive? Your not worth the investment of a few months of getting to know you? The fact that you have never even been a submissive and he is making you a slave your first go around.

You’re not even under consideration. He is just going straight for a contract. The fact that you have men telling you No and you’re still caught up in this situation bothers me a lot. The fact that you have women who have been in this lifestyle longer than you and him and you’re still not listening. You need to allow yourself to do research and learn what this lifestyle is and what it means to be a submissive to a Dom. Please educate yourself.

Once you end up in his home and behind closed doors we can’t help you.
meeshymeesh​(sub female){Pending...}
So even if he’s willing to change according to my requests I should still ditch him?

We talk on the phone from 9am-4pm and on his breaks when he’s at work, then we game together from 3am-5am. I know he may seem like a monster based on my post, but I really wanted feedback more so on the idea of moving in and being bred. I value each of your responses on here, and I have let him know that he needs to slow down. He’s respected that and he doesn’t want to move onward with things if I’m not comfortable with them. He’s mentioned bringing flowers or something sweet, he wants to meet my mom already and he wants to go the fair with me. I do connect with him, as I wouldn’t spend so much time talking with him if I didn’t. I really don’t want you guys thinking that I’ve ignored your comments as I have not, and have taken initiative in addressing those with him.

He’s already planned for us to meet in public so that I’m comfortable, so I probably will meet up with him, I have mace, a pocket knife and I know self defense (I do boxing). I’m just trying to see what is what.

Also I met him on a dating app and we matched and learned afterwards that we both were kinky individuals.
meeshymeesh​(sub female){Pending...}

Thanks

witty bratty sub wrote:
If it is going to be a good relationship it will still be so in a few months also. You both may be correct in your feelings and thoughts and desires and if that's the case GREAT! However you really want to be sure and if he really values you he will also. You give the power, you are in control of who has control.

I definitely do think we both may be getting caught up in initial feelings which is why he’s feeling like it is okay to hurry things along. I feel as though if he’s willing to at least wait a few months and or years even, things would work out. The way he’s talking it’s more so that he knows what he wants and he sees what he wants in me so far just after having talked for a few days. I feel like if he was not in it for good he would’ve raged on me when I told him about my hesitance in his expectations.
SuperEight​(sub female)
SuperEight​(sub female) • Oct 18, 2019
Meeshy,
Sometimes it takes writing everything down and looking at the facts to truly know someone's intentions. I'm sure this man is charming, funny, and kind to you. However, given the EXTREMELY short amount of time you two have known each other, and the fact that you haven't even met in person, it seems he can be very dangerous.
No Dom would ever be giving you a ridiculous time frame for you to become comfortable with them, it just naturally happens over the course of the relationship.
It seems as though he immediately wants to make you entirely dependent on him without you two even getting to know each other. This is the kind of person who cuts you off from all your other resources and makes it damn near impossible to leave them if you want to.
The start of a relationship is always exciting and always clouds certain judgments in the heat of the moment. However, your first question posted was "Is he a lunatic?". If you feel the need to even ask this question, you already have doubts and fears about this man. Listen to those feelings. Listen to Doms and subs alike telling you that this IS NOT NORMAL.
I'm worried for you