Online now
Online now

Enamored Dominant or Just a Lunatic?

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 1, 2019
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 1, 2019
Meeshy, I responded to you here 2 weeks ago and it seems that everyone, at the time and since, male, female, Dom, sub, everyone and everyone else agrees that this guy is bad news. Everyone. People with much, much more experience than you (and him, it seems.)
That was my opinion 2 weeks ago and it is still today.
You asked us because you were seeking insight and advice You got an overwhelming, unanimous NO.
I may have missed this part, but - what is it about this guy? Why are you still even still screwing around considering this guy?? You've had plenty of time to ask every single person here had you been so inclined. So why are you still wondering?
I told you 2 weeks ago that this whole "contract" thing was bullshit. All it means is that you are willing to believe that it means anything. It doesn't.
Meeshy - Stop! No! Just Plain No. That's it. Lunatic. Period!
Chocolate Thunder​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 31, 2019
As a fairly new Dom, and reading what you have posted he is requiring of you, I would say thee NAY!

"Another of his expectations has been that he begins breeding me as soon as possible, so upon me signing the contract I would be completely his property. He also says that I have to really trust him and not doubt his decisions as I wouldn’t get to make decisions or have rights as his submissive anyways. I am to be fully dependent on him."

This right here is the sign of someone wanting a SLAVE not a sub. Two totally different things although the lines can be blurred. Trust is not just given, it MUST BE EARNED.

The stuff he is asking from someone he has only known for 5ish days sends up so many red flags to me and I am a Dom. Even if you do a contract, you have every right to decide at any point that it isn't for you and stop the relationship altogether

If you are feeling uncomfortable now and have to ask the questions, you really already have the answer. If you are still interested in pursuing this relationship, I would make sure to have a way out in case things go south. Either your own hidden savings or a person/persons who you can contact and will get you safe with no questions.

Do not give him 100% control of everything in your life. Keep your friends and family close. No true Dom would ever make you leave those things.
SirPain​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 26, 2019
SirPain​(dom male) • Oct 26, 2019
I have to agree with all those who posted that you should set away from, and stay away from, this person.

I've been in the lifestyle for many years and in that time I have learned that someone who is so "aggressive" in this manner is in the 99.9% club of abusers and not really all that trustworthy. His wanting you to sign a contract is just his form of control with which he will use against you.

In my time in this community I've learned that a six month vetting period is best. If someone (even myself) is willing to wait six months for a collar they are, for the most part, on the up and up.
ThirtyFourPointFive
ThirtyFourPointFive • Oct 26, 2019
You are considering entering a relationship, perhaps different than most, but still a relationship.
It seems to me he is pushing pretty hard. Please get to know him better before you sign on the line and give him permission to do whatever to you.
If he is a good person, he will not oppose you on the point.
Manorbier​(dom male)
Manorbier​(dom male) • Oct 26, 2019
Back away from the crazy Dom. Seriously. Nothing good is waiting for you there.
rickeyboy
rickeyboy • Oct 26, 2019
If something seems too good to be true it usually is. Just tell him him you don't feel right about jumping right into things so fast. I he answers aggressively or trys talking you into anything else be leary. If he's as good a guy as he is making out to be he won't mind just meeting for fun on the weekends for a few months until you feel comfortable with moving in with him.
Hisproclivity​(sub female)
4 years ago • Oct 25, 2019
Hisproclivity​(sub female) • Oct 25, 2019
I would wait. What is the rush? Why do you have to move in so soon? I would also discuss slave vs submissive with him. It sounds as though he wants a slave. You need to outline what YOU want and if you two are even compatible long term. I don't like how much you are "giving up" to a guy you haven't even been to dinner with--if something feels off--it's off.
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 23, 2019
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Oct 23, 2019
I'm glad your mother will be there to vet him. While my family is known for it's short engagements, for our style it's an even more dangerous move. Don't accept any ring until you've run him through the people you care about. Everyone looks good at first, but then flaws appear. Why we are human and all flawed. You've got smoke in your eyes. Please let the smoke clear learn to love the whole person not just fraction you see right now.

take care

Meeshy