Online now
Online now

Enamored Dominant or Just a Lunatic?

meeshymeesh​(sub female){Pending...}
4 years ago • Oct 18, 2019

Enamored Dominant or Just a Lunatic?

Hello all, I was hoping to get some different perspectives and insights on my current relationship. Forgive me the length of this post and for any errors in terminology as I am pretty new to the BDSM community and to posting on forums also.

I’ve been talking to a Dom I met for about 5 days, and we’ve agreed to go for a serious BDSM relationship after various ft convos over these past days.

Today he brought up the idea of me moving in with him by January/February 2020 (one of his expectations). He has began discussing terms with me and has been dominating me over the phone for now (since we live a little over an hour away) until we meet this upcoming Tuesday when we will be finalizing and signing off on contracts. He has already began the process of getting my phone switched to his provider, and wants to take me shopping to get me clothes that he approves of.

Another of his expectations has been that he begins breeding me as soon as possible, so upon me signing the contract I would be completely his property. He also says that I have to really trust him and not doubt his decisions as I wouldn’t get to make decisions or have rights as his submissive anyways. I am to be fully dependent on him.

I’m curious to know how many of y’all think this guy is wilding or is that somewhat normal? He seems like a really good guy; he’s loving and caring and whatnot. He also has said that he knows I’m what he wants and that I’m a very obedient and moldable sub. Idk what to think because I am a hopeless romantic but it seems too good to be true, despite him saying that he’s in love with me.
SkipperC​(dom male)
SkipperC​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2019
When he talks about this contract does he seem to believe its an actual binding legal contract or a sexual "prop"
meeshymeesh​(sub female){Pending...}
He talks about it as a legal contract, we’re going to review it together and sign off on it. He said from the start that he would not make any serious moves until we have signed the contract. I’m on a trial period I guess until Tuesday.
SkipperC​(dom male)

Run

SkipperC​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2019
okay so you understand these "contracts" bdsm relationships have are NOT LEGALLY ENFORCEABLE if this dom believes this it shows a severe lack of understanding of consent and the law. If I was you I would run "contracts" are really just for the fun of having you sign "your rights away" in a form of play and also help set personally agreed upon boundaries and what kind of sexual play you want to be in.

Last edited by * on Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total
katerina​(sub female)

Wow

katerina​(sub female) • Oct 18, 2019
Um personally, that feels a bit intense if you’re just starting out. I’m not anyone to tell you or anyone else how to go about this, but i will say that if I was starting out all over again i would not jump into this. A big red flag for me is that you’re questioning his demands. DO NOT jump into a relationship with a dom just because he offered. Wait for someone who is willing to take it at your pace! There are plenty of people willing to train. It is, however, what you are after and where your goals lie. In a sense he seems more like he wants a slave rather than submissive. Are his demands (such as moving in/ switching providers) flexible or negotiable?
Solidbobtheflamingo​(dom male){Megagem}
I can not make any statements on anyone in this thread from a personal perspective. Having said this I think this is a horrible idea and I would strongly suggest against it. Five days is not long enough to get to know anyone there could be many things that you just don't know or have not thought of. Also the fact that they want you to start having sex almost immediately does not send out great signals. Slow down and look up a thing called sub frenzy.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Oct 18, 2019
In answer to your title’s question, I would vote: Lunatic.
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
Run... far away and fast!

I would not even meet him. His expectations on such a new submissive and relationship are unrealistic.

Please do not meet him. If you insist.... meet in public, with a friend and a weapon.

Please feel free to message me. I’m happy to talk to this person on your behalf. I don’t even know you but I fear for your safety.
    The most loved post in topic