Online now
Online now

Enamored Dominant or Just a Lunatic?

SkipperC​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 18, 2019
SkipperC​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2019
Also huge rule dont talk to "doms" not on the site ... or any site that doesn't have a open chat forum where they can be vetted and interrogated if we had his side we would instantly be able to tell a fake, but we can tell this one is a fake or a psycho.
Philly Belwas​(dom male)
Philly Belwas​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2019
Please realize you are in a sub frenzy at this point. Listen to what all of the collective experience here is saying. Realize you Have DOMs telling you none of this is normal. We all get every relationship is different. However basic principles run throughout and time is a big key conponent of it.

Him still saying I'll back off or push back is just more bullshit. He WI try to push more on you in a few nights or weeks. I bet he will even tell you to delete this app and your account.
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
A month!!!???!??!?

I’ve known my Master 17 years and we are taking our time (together for 20 months). You shouldn’t even be discussing moving in, you haven’t met.

Please take what is being said to heart. More importantly use your rational mind. Surely you see this is not ok? I am terrified for you.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2019
Meeshymeesh you are being played! HARD! Get. The. Fuck. Away. From. This. Guy. Immediately!!!!!!!
And dont take responsibility for misunderstanding his bullshit! Run away! He is preying on your lack of experience and that shows a severe lack of respect in ANY relationship.
Do you want to recognize bullshit? Heres the proof:
"He said that he was 'GRANTING' me extended time since most doms would move their sub in within a month, (NO THEY WOULDN'T!) while he’s 'ALLOWING' a few months (now until January/February) for ME to be well trained 'ENOUGH' to move in with HIM.'"
This guy is dangerous.
Look at it this way: Would you buy a "brand new car" right off the lot, sign all the paperwork, agree to all the conditions, no insurance, no test drive, knowing nothing about mileage or warranty or extras - sight unseen!?
No, you wouldnt. And that's a car. This is your life.
Get the fuck off the phone with him, sever ties, find a SUB mentor, go to munches, take your time.
Do not let this asshole play you!
SkipperC​(dom male)
I think its silly some people keep saying this could work ... it wont and you will get hurt it should be a hard no cut communication this guy wants to take control of your whole life in less than a week of meeting you just no
witty bratty sub​(sub female)
If it is going to be a good relationship it will still be so in a few months also. You both may be correct in your feelings and thoughts and desires and if that's the case GREAT! However you really want to be sure and if he really values you he will also. You give the power, you are in control of who has control.
Something Different​(dom male)
Based on the quick response you need to think about this as a normal standard relationship. When was the last time a guy moved this fast after talking to you for a few days. I feel like I just got pregnant with his rush to breeding. I can understand him asking you a few questions about your feelings towards it but whoa. You have been in vanilla relationships before and how many attempted to pay your phone bill? How many took you shopping?

Does he even know what your fears are or what makes you smile? Who was the last person that broke your heart? This guy is moving faster than lightning. When you are courting any women BDSM or vanilla there has to be a strong investment in knowing the things about her that reminds her why she is letting you in. You have been talking for only a few days and he wants you by his side. You don’t even know how he sleeps. You know about as much about him as we all do and that’s only what he has told you. You haven’t even had time to find out if he can maintain this whirlwind of promises. Even a sugar daddy will make you work for it. Yes, you are a beautiful women but my gosh pump the breaks.

My radar aka BS meter is on high alert. Please slow things down because this is how we read about you in the paper. This lifestyle doesn’t move this fast no matter how great things seem in the beginning. You don’t even know how he benefits your life. Yes, you benefit his in so many ways. It bothers me that he is borderline forcing you because you’re a newbie and he is an instadom.

He needs to prove himself as a Dom not only to you but to himself. There are tons of amazing women on this site and they all will tell you STOP. I have watched so many women go from taken to collard to nothing at all because they get overwhelmed like a new girl at a high school dance. Your safety and sanity is way more important than jumping this fast. If he is real he will understand and slow it down if he is fake he will get pissed off and try and sell you on how great he is.

You don’t have to sell a Bentley people just buy it because you know the value and a women shouldn’t have to be sold on how great you are as a Dom or as a man she should be able to see and feel it. If he is real he should have sent flowers, cards and candy. Things to show his affection if he moves this fast. If he is really making money he should send you a brand new phone. Yes, I am calling him out!!!!!!!! On behalf of all the real Doms and subs that are here for the marathon it takes to build an unbelievable relationship.

Any guy who says soon as you sign your name you lose the right to be a human being. You lose the right to have a choice. Your submission is a gift not some simple contract that entitles him to breed you. He can’t even get a women not in the lifestyle to agree to that trash talk.

Tell him to submit his hand to his penis and rub his way out of your life. I was asked to respond to your question and usually I stay quiet on here. This made me come out and respond.

MIND BLOWN!!!!!!!
Justme26
Justme26 • Oct 18, 2019
Sorry I do not have much to add, but I am also very concerned for your safety. I think you are crazy to go through with this, but if you do then please keep in touch with someone for support or whatever.

I do not think that statement about "moving they're subs in" is true. Lots of subs do not live with there domes. Have you read the blogs on here?

I would like to know how this works out, otherwise I will worry for your safety, seriously.

Last edited by * on Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2019
Yeah this reeks of crazy, you should run meeshy. Run very far very quickly. This guy wants to go from nothing to a committed Master/slave relationship with breeding in under a week. That is simply not how things happen in the real world and in fiction they still end badly most of the time.

So yeah, run.
SkipperC​(dom male)
bullshit most doms would move there sub in after a month lies to move the goal post make him seem more understanding but still giving you no room, it sound like he is just buying your momentary trust so he can get you alone. The truth most dom/sub relationships should take half a year or more to even be discussing in serious terms life changing decisions, bedroom talk is okay but this is crazy.