Online now
Online now

Love and submission

SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Oct 3, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Oct 3, 2021
Some in the life are opposed to love. Some Dominant/sadistic men worry that if they love their sub or slave they won't be comfortable hurting that person in the ways some enjoy in SM.

Some believe love is essential in power exchange. I submit with my heart. I can't detach love from the equation. So I don't get involved with those who oppose love.

With all due respect, it seems like you need to learn more about what we do before you invite a vanilla GF into this. Being into these types of things is on a continuum from mild to wild. Do not assume that even if she was into this that her view of it would match yours.

I don't believe in forcing this life on people. Some will try but resent you for it. Some will walk away.

Being in this lifestyle does not mean putting it on like a shirt. You have to find it inside of you, and not all people have that.

Nor do they have to.

H*
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
2 years ago • Sep 27, 2021
Miki • Sep 27, 2021
If the submissive in question is not "100%" into BDSM, take it slow and see if she wants to get into it more, and if not, you're stuck with a "Hobson's Choice" kind of thing... which I've seen a few times before in here:

Are you emotionally invested enough to accept a relationship with her in which the kink is limited without later resenting her, or is it better to move on and try to find someone really into this shit?

Tough questions for anyone to ask themselves, but as nothing worth having is worth forcing, they're questions only you can answer... and have to answer sooner or later if you want the peace of mind knwing you put forth the best effort andit might or might not fly.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Sep 27, 2021
I read your profile... You are strict and that's it? 😉 hope not. I believe it is your responsibility to lead her into it and by now I'm sure you know if she likes some parts or not. It takes time to learn and I don't talk about rituals. I wonder why you question the relationship. Do you want to let go? Looking for something "true" that doesn't exist is sad.
Dom35
Dom35 • Sep 27, 2021
Like when you have girlfriend but she don’t know about Bdsm but she want try come into the lifestyle because is love between both so she try be submissive but is not natural in her
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Sep 27, 2021
You think submission is separated from love or intimity? Is love too vanilla to be just a normal part of the lifestyle or every life? What is 100% involved for you? Tell a little more of what you want to know and what your concerns are.
Dom35
2 years ago • Sep 26, 2021

Love and submission

Dom35 • Sep 26, 2021
what happens if love and submission are mixed is healthy for one who lives Bdsm lifestyle someone has gone through this what do you think I would like to know if love and submission are mixed that can happen when the submissive is not 100% involved in Bdsm lifestyle