Online now
Online now

Car training suggestions?!

Swell Daddy​(dom male){WholesomeW}
6 years ago • Jun 5, 2017

Car training suggestions?!

Hi all,

I have an interesting dilemma and thought it might be fun to seek out some suggestions from both the experienced members here, and the enthusiastic newbies.

I have a newly acquired sub that I’m training online, as we live on opposite sides of the globe. She is an enthusiastic novice and quite brave and lovely.

Problems arise however when we connect live, as she has no internet access at home and needs to drive her car somewhere with mobile reception. Her car is tiny!

Does anyone have any suggestions for online car play or training?

Hmmm. I kind of like the idea of putting this to a committee…

Andy icon_smile.gif
Stranger
6 years ago • Jun 6, 2017
Stranger • Jun 6, 2017
Interesting....
Eagertolearn​(switch male)
I work in the car education industry and I'm in the car for a lot of the working day. I'm certain my beautiful Mistress who I belong to, would love to know of any ideas for male subs like me if Andy wouldn't mind me sharing his thread
Swell Daddy​(dom male){WholesomeW}
Happy to share wanttolearn icon_smile.gif

I'm not sure re the auto/manual thing, but I like your idea and will definitely ask her!

I like to create kink mementos for her using things that she'll come in contact with on a regular basis. Just a couple of clothes pins on the car seat will take her mind back to 'what she did for Daddy that time.'.

Perhaps some sort of timer lock on some cuffs behind the headrest could work.. after she has laced her legs together around her vibrator...

Has anyone got a good design for a home made timer lock?
Rebecca_c
Rebecca_c • Jun 6, 2017
Andy Chance wrote:
Happy to share wanttolearn icon_smile.gif

I'm not sure re the auto/manual thing, but I like your idea and will definitely ask her!

I like to create kink mementos for her using things that she'll come in contact with on a regular basis. Just a couple of clothes pins on the car seat will take her mind back to 'what she did for Daddy that time.'.

Perhaps some sort of timer lock on some cuffs behind the headrest could work.. after she has laced her legs together around her vibrator...

Has anyone got a good design for a home made timer lock?

Can you not buy handcuffs with a timer built in? I'm sure I've seen them somewhere ? I'm guessing they'd cost a fortune though. Or there's always the ice trick ☺️
Rebecca_c
Rebecca_c • Jun 6, 2017
She'd have to buy a pair of handcuffs that unlock with a key and practice at home first to be safe. All you do is freeze the key in some ice - the longer you want to be trapped the larger the block of ice. In this situation I'd recommend tying some string or something around the key and letting it dangle out of the ice mould, then tying it around her wrist so she can't drop it. Once the ice is melted she can unlock the handcuffs. Obviously she'd have to be parked somewhere very quiet and would have to practice a fair bit both releasing herself and the amount of ice to ensure she has long enough for the vibrator to do its job if that's the way you want to do it ☺️
lil_dirtysugar​(sub gender fluid)
Dont forget.. that just because shes limited to contact in the car dont make that the focus of where play has to happen. Only where homework is turned in at. In a long distance online only its so very powerful knowing what you're doing even if they cant see is for your Dom/Domme. That you ache for them and cant wait to share your hard work and devotion. Kik works great for that. If you only get to back n forth in the car.. use that time to get closer. To soothe n praise hard work. And give a task til the next time
    The most loved post in topic