Online now
Online now

Would you ever tell them?

Miki
4 years ago • Oct 29, 2019
Miki • Oct 29, 2019
Neither me nor my parents were born in Japan-- yet while growing up the heritage was a big deal-- anyway, in Japan, sexuality (and aspects of it) are viewed quite differently than they are here. It's a form of art. A pleasurable self-expression. So in short, they know I enjoy pain with my pleasure, and that I'll fuck anyone-- and they do not judge me for it. I'm simply enjoying the physical aspects of my womanhood.
My Dear{Trust}
3 years ago • Jul 23, 2020
My Dear{Trust} • Jul 23, 2020
I've several friends who know some to all of who I am and what I do. I've 1 adult child who knows me as well as I do. I write and snoopy, nosey, investigative kids read. As that kid is also Bi and it helped that kid to make peace with their nature, both that kid and i are thankful for the mutual knowledge. End result is that we can both be more open and honest with each other.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Jul 23, 2020
My mother knows ... no problem at home. She would have been a submissive (her words 😊) Both liked my dom a lot. She asked all the years why I've choosen a vanilla later. She was right, as always. You see ... happy childhood, wonderful parents. My friends... no, they wouldn't understand, except my ex. He's what he is and I can be me too.
XRaven​(dom female)

Re: Would you ever tell them?

XRaven​(dom female) • Jul 23, 2020
My close friends and I have talked about sex, so they know I'm a Dominant. I have not had reason to talk about the lifestyle to my family.
DomHandsMind​(dom male)
DomHandsMind​(dom male) • Jul 23, 2020
It's an interesting question. Only my partners understand what/who I am. My parents could never understand and I would never broach the subject. I am close to my brother but I still would not tell him, if he found out I doubt he would care. I had not thoughts about this question until I saw it in print. Although I am extremly open with my personal life with my friends and coworkers, this is a part of me I feel is private and I would prefer not to share.
RedKat{Not now }
RedKat{Not now } • Jul 23, 2020
Oh hell no, my family would probably order a straight jacket and therapy right off the bat!
First Time Sub​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 24, 2020
I’m new to this but as of right now I don’t think I would tell. Maybe after I had explored and really found what aspect of bdsm suits me best but I don’t think my family would understand, maybe one of my sisters would. I have lightly mentioned the topic of bdsm around some friends and they find it freaky and some use the word abusive. They also think is full of sex addicts. I know it’s because they don’t understand so if I got some more understanding friends yes, maybe.

Sorry to get all into that it’s just what came to mind when I read the question! icon_smile.gif
ShyDawn​(sub female){Taken}
My best friends know. And my parents know a tiny bit. My dad did NOT want to hear about that lol. My family is very, very open about things. For example I did not need to know the size of my uncle's "object" or the fact that my mom has a special piercing. I sadly know about all of my close relatives sex life's.
maggiemae​(sub female)
maggiemae​(sub female) • Jul 24, 2020
I would tell my sister, she wouldn’t be all judgmental about it. She would be happy I’ve finally accepted who I am. As for the rest of my family I do not have contact with them, they’re JoHos & not only terrible christians, terribly materialistic, narcissistic, codependent, flying monkeys and treat anyone that has no immediate use to them like utter garbage.