Online now
Online now

Less attractive?

ShyDawn​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Nov 6, 2019

Less attractive?

Does having a child make you less attractive?

I have stretch marks, my belly is just flab, and you know a baby came out of me. In my opinion I'm less attractive. I don't like my flabby belly. I already have scars from past surgeries (i was in a car accident). I'm very self-conscious about my scars and stretch marks.

What's your thoughts
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Nov 6, 2019
That is an impossibly general question with no good answer.

To some people you will be less attractive, but others will love the things you consider 'defects' with an unsightly passion. Personally physical perfection is not particularly high on my list of what makes a woman beautiful. Scars and marks merely speak of stories untold and experience that has sweetened the dish. But I am odd and did date someone with burns over 22.8% of their body.

There is one thing I can say with absolute certainty. If you find yourself beautiful and carry yourself in such a manner others will see the same thing.
    The most loved post in topic
Zedland​(dom male)
My advice would be to stop over thinking things. However trying to talk a woman out of being self-conscious is a futile endeavor in my experience...

For every person that thinks something about you is ugly there is another who finds it adorable. There opinion doesn't matter. Your opinion does.
ShyDawn​(sub female){Taken}
I have tried to stop overthinking but i can't. It drives me nuts.
My Dom thinks my belly is cute... which makes me feel weird. I don't think he really cares about my scars and stretch marks. I don't like it when people stare at them and start whispering to their friends. (People has done that to me)
I don't like things that bring attention to myself
Zedland​(dom male)
No, your sex seems pretty much hardwired to judge each other harshly. It drives me insane.

So your Dom likes your body and you think your pretty most of the time? I fail to see the problem.

As for drawing attention to yourself. That happens. People will whisper, point, and sometimes even snicker. But that is because they lead dull, boring lives bereft of any excitement outside the watching of strangers. Fuck them. Not literally, unless that is your thing, but ignoring them is effective. And occasionally marching up to the truly annoying ones and explaining your scars. Trust me the look of shock and embarrassment on their faces is always worth the effort.
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
Scars are only marks that you have lived life and survived. Each scar is a story, a memory. Anyone who tries to act mean doesn't deserve to know your story. Just remember that whatever you think about yourself, they also think about themselves. They just have to try to make others feel bad so that they can make themselves feel better. People like that don't have opinions that matter. Just remember that you are strong and beautiful just the way you are. Even if you don't feel like you are, you have to tell yourself that everyday because it is true. Never let others make you feel like less!
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Nov 6, 2019
Hello ShyDawn

Wise words from everyone.
If your people who matter to you are ok with your appearance, let that help you ... but it seems like your hurting.
I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that’s just not my style.
So I will just let my Guru finish my speech for me instead ......

https://youtu.be/tNOin0eKHDQ

You are still young ... when you can, start doing a few sit-ups (one today, two tomorrow etc) or some form of fun exercise.
Grease a baby pig and chase it around the garden trying to catch it.
(Well, it’ll be fun for your baby to watch you.)
It takes time, but those abs will come.

If all else fails, you could try becoming a lesbian “Chicks dig scars“ (Guru Reeves - The Replacements) ... oh yes, and “glory lasts for ever”

FC
gypsyb

❤🧡❤

gypsyb • Nov 6, 2019
"I think scars are like battle wounds - beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how strong you are for coming out of it."

SCAR

Strength
Courage
Attitude
Resilience

Xxg