Online now
Online now

Extreme Play

Misterasmodai​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 5, 2019

Extreme Play

Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Nov 5, 2019
I recently began a relationship with a woman who is into some intense play, and it got me to thinking, and in turn, wondering what sorts of extreme play you fine folks are into.

While most of my subs and partners are into some form of edge play or extreme fetish, this new one in particular seems to focus on it, and she is facilitating my own forays into the beyond.

For the sake of not seeming out of sorts; she and I practice extreme impact play, knife and scalpel play (including stitching), play piercing, ritualistic mutilation, primal pursuit with a horror theme, CNC, extreme medical play, and both physical and psychological torture. All fully consensual and negotiated beforehand, of course.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 5, 2019
Congratulations and how wonderful for you to find somebody who fits your needs.

Edge play is different for every player.

For some Edge play is sensory deprivation. For others Edge play is anything that involves sex.

It all depends on how much they personally feel that they are risking.

I know players who will do extreme blood play but are completely squicked out by canes. So for them the edge play is canes.

Come to think of it. One of my play partners loves water sports. Another cant stand it. So for one it is edge, for the other it isnt.

I wanted to clarify here that edge isnt about the type of play- it is all about the players.

I use barbed wire in cbt. Puts him right to sleep. Me to come to think of it.
So, I dont classify that as edge.

I just re read that. Maybe I should...
    The most loved post in topic
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Nov 5, 2019
I appreciate you taking the time to explain that, and sharing some of your interests.
I would welcome examples given by anyone and I think that what is considered edge play or extreme on an individual basis is just as interesting as the examples of play themselves.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Nov 5, 2019
Can I ask what play she’s into? I’m also always curious as to what others consider extreme. I guess I like to have a gauge. Is that why you didn’t give examples?
CielBonfire
CielBonfire • Nov 5, 2019
I used to be an accomplished emotional sadism top. It doesn't seem extreme on first glance, but I liken it to knifeplay for the soul rather than for the physical body. Had some physical humiliation stuff thrown in there for good measure. I got really deep in my practice.

Nowadays I play *very* far from the edge. Staying in a safe lil comfort zone suits me just fine
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Nov 5, 2019
Just remember when it comes to fishhooks, don't get the barbed kind. Cutting them away is a bitch.
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 6, 2019
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Nov 6, 2019
As far as what my newer partner is into; we began talking and it came up that she becomes very aroused by fear for her life, and she asked if I would be able to portray characters who could induce fear in her, being someone who does not frighten easily. She is drawn to situations where the end result is her death following various predicaments like kidnapping, torture, and general detached abuse. Myself, a very careful and doting person with an active imagination, a love of role play, and a draw to sadism, I have been able to accommodate her in a way that is safe and consensual while still pushing her into that place she wishes to go.
If you would like more details, feel free to privately message me.
LordofPain56
4 years ago • Nov 8, 2019
LordofPain56 • Nov 8, 2019
I used to know this girl who would come over knowing that I had a long mean suede flogger (makes a thud), and a long mean pon-pon flogger (makes a sting). She especially hated the stinggy one, but always submitted anyway. She got off on the anticipation of the impact. But I am not a total brute! I would always start her off on a few of my softer leather, or sheepskin floggers before using the mean floggers on her. Man, her big beautiful butt could take a horrendous beating. Those were the days!