Online now
Online now

Do True Subs exist anymore?

Chris Shawn​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 7, 2019
Chris Shawn​(dom male) • Nov 7, 2019
We are talking about the dynamic of the relationship in question. Not the nature of a person's character. And yes, we can go there too.. but it's pointless when even within the confines of the relationships in question the consensus is, to no surprise to me, that subs dont have to be subs, and doms dont have to be doms.

Switch is a thing. And so is roleplay.

If you are just pretending, that's cool too. Do you.

But just because you drew a picture that doesnt make you an artist.
Just because you sing in the shower or dance while your cleaning, that doesnt make you a performer.
And just because you like to give up some control or bark orders doesnt make you a sub or a dom. If you have to ask me if I'm a dom in life. Yeah, it's called being a Man. Oh wait.. I'm not allowed to say that anymore either right?

If you ask me the world Is getting soft as a snowflake. Liberal extremist views of unquestioned tolerance and acceptance are absurd. Some things are some ways and wanna bes running rampant are ruining the integrity of their meaningful nature.. And before you judge me and put me in a convenient grouping I'm not a Republican.

Anyway. These are my final thoughts in this chat. I'm losing interest disagreeing with the entirety of this community. So once again.. I will say.. It needed to be said.

Are their any True Subs anymore?

And also whoever said it rings just as s true.

Are their any True Doms anymore?

Maybe not. Y'all are wearing me down with your nonsensical redefining of what are very clear terms.
TheChimera​(sub female)
TheChimera​(sub female) • Nov 7, 2019
Well clearly you are worried about what you're attracting Chris, since you are in a public forum, boisterously complaining there's "No true subs"
(when everyone has told you essentially the same thing as a response. )

I'm not trying to tell you how to be you, that's not my place and frankly I don't have the time nor energy to even attempt. But I will call shenanigans when I see it, and I'll do so now.

As OwnerOperator​ said: If you have to try and convince someone it's the truth, or tell someone "I'm speaking the truth, and you know it's true."chances are. It's not the truth.
You're trying to present your OPINION as THE ONE TRUE WAY when it isn't. It's just that. An opinion. If anything, you're the one being ridiculous since you clearly can't comprehend what an opinion is.
Everyone is telling you advice, providing examples, and communicating a response back to you from what you've displayed and what they're seeing.

You're being presumptuous and quite arrogant in trying to pigeonhole people into this outline of what you THINK a submissive should be. Everyone's trying to politely tell you this.

Quote: "Giving up control in the bedroom is 100% of every women I've ever been with."

Or from your profile:
Quote: " I returned my last one to her family. I want this one to last."

Clearly tells me you obviously haven't found what you're looking for yet. Hence why I tried to point out advice for you on what you might want to attract.

And with your last response, CLEARLY you've shoved yourself too deep in your own little box to try and open that mind up a bit more and consider other viewpoints. This isn't a discussion anymore.
At this point, you're shoving your opinion (because that's what you have. An opinion.) down other people's throats and force your ideas on others.

I don't know you, but if this public display is ANYTHING about how you are as a Dominant?
Then it's no wonder you can't find what you want. You have unrealistic, unreasonable, and illogical wants; and you are too far squirreled away in your prideful opinion to see that. You're acting like a kid throwing a hissy fit because he's not getting his way.
Quote: "I have encountered much in my life and have become very comfortable with taking care of vulnerable women"

I'm very concerned for the next vulnerable woman or man your prey upon to try and take as your sub, because your mindset? -- not being able to go outside of that box you've put yourself in?
It's damaging and toxic. It's mindsets like this that can potentially lead to some serious agony and breakage.

Might I suggest a mannequin for your next submissive?
They aren't people.

So no, check yourself. Your ignorance is showing.

Have a pleasant day!
~Auria
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 7, 2019
Just a thought----

All of these "not true" subs have one thing in common.

Maybe a look in the mirror is whats needed here.
AshenFenrir​(dom male)
AshenFenrir​(dom male) • Nov 7, 2019
Also, to add on? Being a dick, isnt the same as being a Man. Just like arrogance isnt confidence, and being domineering doesnt make someone a Dominant
Angel Wings​(sub female)
Angel Wings​(sub female) • Nov 7, 2019
Who gets to define true sub or true Dom? Line up 100 subs and 100 Doms and you'll get 100 different Dynamics, but you'll also get 200 hundred different opinions. We.are human first. What is good for one.isn't good for the other and.that.is why so much communication is.absolutely necessary in our lifestyle.. As we all know this isn't a cookie cutter lifestyle.
TranquilStorm
TranquilStorm • Nov 7, 2019
Chris Shawn wrote:

I will say.. It needed to be said.

The whole argument was asinine to begin with. Most opinions pointed out that there is level of personal perception to what entails being a dom and sub. It is a "lifestyle" and style is personal (life might be as well).

Chris Shawn wrote:

If you ask me the world Is getting soft as a snowflake. Liberal extremist views of unquestioned tolerance and acceptance are absurd.

Tolerance (not confused with apathy) takes much more energy and strength than blindly following some doctrine. You demand tolerance for your view but deny it on the other hand ... classic.

Anyway, why waste time going all "martyr" when you can use that energy to go find your own happiness and soulmate.
Heart of Persephone​(sub female)
You will never know a true sub. You have no idea how strong and powerful a sub is for their Dom. Even the littles possess a strength only seen by their Dom. When a sub rises up and stands proud and holds their Doms heart and soul, that is true submission. Something you will never see acting the way you do.