Online now
Online now

Do True Subs exist anymore?

Chris Shawn​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 13, 2019
Chris Shawn​(dom male) • Nov 13, 2019
Blah blah blah..

Y'all triggered because you want to keep posing.

There's a difference between a Sub and a Bottom.

Doms and Subs are psychologically obligated, whether it be a burden or even begrudgingly, to behave how they do. Its who you are.

You can add all the subjective and connotative definitions you want for what Acting submissive means to you.

When I say true sub, y'all have answered my question very clearly. They are diamonds in the rough. Infrequent, extraordinary, and all the more special for it.

Understand it objectively. I don't care how you feel because you want to call yourself a sub but aren't really one. Or because you're a Dom that compromises your Dominance.

It's really not that complicated or debatable.
Words have definitions.
Entertaining some submissive behavior vs. Being a truly Submissive person are different.

So you guys can keep getting all artsy fartsy explaining why your not true subs. Saddest part is how few of you said "Yes, I am a true sub." And the lack of that response in itself answered my question.
TranquilStorm
TranquilStorm • Nov 13, 2019
edited: sigh, the negative vibes are infectious ... all has been said, I am out
TheChimera​(sub female)
TheChimera​(sub female) • Nov 13, 2019
Careful sweetheart.
You're entire assend is showing~<3 along with all the red flags that come with your "Dom tendencies"

[It's not cute either. Put that shit away]
TheChimera​(sub female)
TheChimera​(sub female) • Nov 13, 2019
For new folks coming into the thread:
I'll save y'all some time.

"I'M GOING TO FORCE MY OPINION AND SELF ENTITLED VIEWS AND WANTS DOWN PEOPLE'S THROATS. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! THERE'S NO "REAL" SUBBIES I CANT DICK AROUND AND FUCK OVER. BOOHOOOOOO!"

*insert logical, thought out responses here, along with good advice to think and grow on*

"NO!! NO YOU'RE ALL WRONG!! THAT DOESN'T FIT MY VIEWPOINT AT ALL!!! YOU ALL ARE ARTSY FARTSY POSERS AND WANNABES

IM STILL RIGHT!!"

In a nutshell: abusive "dominant" ( you don't deserve the capital letter) whining because there's no "vulnerable women" for him to bark orders at from his 2inch throne.

And queue a bigger tantrum to erupt from buttercup...I'm waiting~
PervertedPodcast
PervertedPodcast • Nov 13, 2019
Well, any time you air this type of "You aren't doing it the way I think you should be doing it" and imply that you know the correct one way to do it, kinda opens you up for personal scrutiny as well...doesn't it?
If you are dissatisfied with the "submission" or lack thereof from the women you encounter, my first question to you is...
What is YOUR part in this?
Why are you failing to inspire the trust and respect from your partners that makes them desire to submit to you fully?
What can you change about your approach or what you offer to these women that would make you worthy of that
type of commitment and vulnerability?
Do you need to up your game?
Because every time I bitch that the world isn't doing it the way I think they should, 98% of the time...I'm the problem.
Add that honesty to your "truth" and you may come to a better actual outcome.
It's not pretty truth, but it always makes me a better person when I pursue it.

Also...where is the original post?
Neches1836​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 14, 2019

Wow

Neches1836​(dom male) • Nov 14, 2019
Ok. I am willing to suffer the slings and arrows. I liken a secular D/s relationship to that of a Christian's relationship with Christ. Submission is total surrender. The trust and faith can not be understated. It is much like a biblical Christian marriage that few aspire to today

God made the husband the head of the wife and his children. God charges him to lead his wife and children to Christ. If he does not do this he is a complete failure.
The wife is to submit herself to her husband in all things. However she can say NO! In doing so it is required for her to know the scriptures so she will know if he is leading her on the wrong path

In my opinion without the kinks this is pretty close to describing a secular D/s relationship. As a Dom I always want to lead my woman and children on the path I think is right. And I have to live with my decisions made for all concerned. Yours truly, Cat
Neches1836​(dom male)
Neches1836​(dom male) • Nov 14, 2019
I used the wrong word above.. It should have been overstated not understated. I do not know how to edit my comment on this post on my phone. Sometimes I hate this century.. Cat.
BabyGirl ka'jer'a​(sub female){collared (}
@Chris Shawn: with all due respect Sir, up until my current Master, i literally had never had a Master whom i could honestly see myself trusting enough to submit myself to 100% in literally every way possible...frankly, even for someone who has never been abused in any way, shape, or form & never had any kind of traumatic experiences to induce fear/terror deep to their core, it's not natural for anyone to ultimately meet someone, begin a relationship, & automatically feel safe & secure enough to submit to another at that level...and there is a difference, even by definition, between a submissive & a slave...now for me, my current Master is not my first by any means; He is the first whom within a week of being collared to Him i feel secure enough in my own identity & understanding of how he already is with me, that i know as W/we continue to connect & learn more about each other i will not only no longer desire an ability to have my safe words to "fall back on" like a safety net, but contently, consciously, & 100% consensually submit to His every command no matter what ot is with the understanding that He would never intentionally allow harm to come to me...
Of course, as i pointed out in my previous response there are many entering into (more like experimenting in) the bdsm lifestyle without bothering to do their due diligence by researching & studying how it is supposed to work & the history of it in the first place...so there's many who come in as a "newbie" who basically come in with this grand idea of being a "Dom" & being able to order a submissive around to do whatever they want with little to no regard to the submissive's feelings & well-being; or ones with this notion that being a bratty submissive is just another way of saying "well i'm submissive bit i like to misbehave a lot & that should be ok"...
Perhaps, if you would consider that in many ways a submissive can be easily compared to a child (not saying a submissive is a child but bare with me here); a child needs & desires discipline whether they recognize it or not; discipline in itself isn't simply punishment, discipline means "to teach"; it is how parents teach their children right from wrong, acceptable from unacceptable; in the same concept, a dom can & should use discipline to teach their sub/slave what is acceptable vs unacceptable...if a submissive seems particularly bratty, perhaps the issue is deeper than just the sub/slave, perhaps the dom hasn't truly taken the time to use discipline to teach the sub/slave that such behavior is unacceptable & won't be tolerated...at the same time it needs to be understood that jist as with children, the form of discipline which works best with 1 may not work nearly as well with another; so where putting 1 sub in time out may be the best form of discipline for bratty behavior, another sub may learn better from eye contact restriction, speech restriction, orgasm denial, etc...discipline doesn't have to involve whipping/spanking/beating in any way, it can even be something as simple as ignoring the unacceptable behavior...honestly, if the proclaimed sub truly is a sub, something like being ignored or placed in a time out will often be more of a punishment & more effective than whipping them (just saying)...
But the bottom line is that the issue isn't jist about the submissive...if a D/s relationship doesn't seem to be working & the submissive doesn't seem to be behaving the way the dom desires & believe the sub should be, the dom needs to consider his/her role in things too...have you truly made your expectations clearly known from the start? did you take time to basically interview the sub to get to know their personality, corks, desires, experience, etc? have you provided clear consequences to not meeting your expectations? or are you more like the parent who basically lets their child behave however they want, raising the child to be a "free spirit" and then wondering where you went wrong when the child cusses you out, steals something they wanted simply because they wanted it, gets expelled from school for fighting when they decide to beat a kid up for bumping into them in the hallway, or does some other behavior which is considered unacceptable but because the child hasn't been clearly taught that from the start then they don't see any problem?
You see, i have 2 kids, both of which are autistic...if there's anything autistic kids are known for, it's their massive meltdowns that can ultimately occur anywhere...my kids have been taught since before they were ever diagnosed with autism that there's an acceptable way to behave in public & an unacceptable way...they have been taught that if they can't behavior appropriately in the grocery store, then they can't got to the grocery store with me (or anyone for that matter). because this, amongst other concepts concerning acceptable vs unacceptable behavior is something they have been taught since they were very little, total strangers compliment their behavior regularly & often times people are actually shocked when they hear my kids are autistic because "they don't seem autistic" or "they don't look autistic"....well, let's be honest, typically you don't walk into a room full of people & simply know by how a each person looks if they're a submissive or a dominant either; you may be able to observe their behaviors, movements, & interactions to ultimately get an idea which ones are likely more dominant personality or submissive personality, but even then just because one appears to be quite submissive towards one person doesn't truly mean they will be just as submissive with a different person 😉...it can often depend on many factors including, but not limited to, the dynamic in which the "relationship" has been built upon & how truly clear each parties expectations, goals, & potential consequences to not meeting said expectations & goals may be...
rabbitheart{Owned and }
4 years ago • Dec 14, 2019
rabbitheart{Owned and } • Dec 14, 2019
I think the role of women in general has evolved especially in Western cultures. I don’t think many women have the option to be submissive in all aspects of a relationship when they might work or even be the full or partial breadwinner. Women aren’t viewed (by everyone) as chattel any longer.
For me, it is a desire to be in service and controlled. Being a working woman with an advanced degree makes me much less submissive in other areas of my life. If I were submissive there I would end up harming someone.
There might be a purist definition but reality for many wouldn’t suit this but to each his own. Find the right fit for you.