Online now
Online now

Do True Subs exist anymore?

No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Dec 15, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Dec 15, 2019
I understand what your saying but it's like saying I like blue and only blue. OK what shade of blue? light blue dark thue or the hundreds in between? No just blue. There is a middle ground for most things. I lived with a woman who wanted to be sub in the ned room but had to have her way outside of it. She got what she wanted when her kids left the house and she was free to date.
Dickie Luvcox​(sub trans man){Looking fo}
4 years ago • Dec 19, 2019
YES WE DO EXIST. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE IF THERE ARE ACTUALLY TRUE SERIOUS GAY HARD CORE TOP DOMINANT MASTER'S because I so far have been finding only flakes that I have even traveled hundreds of miles from my residence in Northern California in order to be live-in Submissive bottom oral GAY slave ONLY TO find that once again I had made a waisted trip & having to figure something to make it to be able to still have a place to live & avoid being homeless due to the flakiness I got myself stuck in, SO, I HAVE DECIDED THAT UNLESS I HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY RESPONDED TO BY ONLY TRUE INTERESTED MAN OR MEN CALLING ME THAT I'M TO RELOCATE NOW SO I'M GIVEN THE LIFETIME SERVITUDE TO BE SUBMISSIVE GAY HARD CORE BOTTOM ORAL SEXSLAVE OR ULTIMATE M2F SEXCHANGE TO FEMALE IN EXCHANGE FOR PERMANENTLY USED FOR lifetime whore for GAY MEN only or personal sexslave if you prefer & have a large sexual appetite too matching my own personal appetite for cock plowing multiple times daily and nightly to post online daily basis for the rest of my life I am hoping for (knowing I am being seen by people I don't even know & globally on several sites possible for LTR I will literally do whatever you command of my doing that gives me this ASAP. Last year's promise to myself to make sure to be out of the closet as a GAY Submissive bottom oral man plus the permanent excommunication from the Mormon Church I was raised in including deleting from my life EVERYTHING PERIOD WITH MY LIFE BEFORE I RELOCATE HOME TO MY GAY HARD CORE TOP DOMINANT MASTER OR MASTER'S
Daddy Time​(dom male)
4 years ago • Dec 20, 2019
Daddy Time​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2019
Its the classic romanticized sub i believe what this is about, as well as subs that have the romanticized version of the Dom or Daddy or Master in their head. Im sure we all had this in our head at one point in the journey, once your well into the journey you begin to realize its really a give and receive relationship and personally ive found that even though i am the Dom to my sub its really the sub that is driving me. Without her freely submitting im not a Dom in that moment it takes two to make this work but yes as a 51 yr old my idea of a romanticized submissive image is enticing unfortunately everything changes over time we aren’t still driving a 67 ford, well maybe some of us are 😊
Miki
4 years ago • Dec 21, 2019
Miki • Dec 21, 2019
Good grief some parts of this thread make me want to hurl.

.. One guy says "Words Have Definitions"... Indeed they do. But people do NOT. Hot damn! Even on a kink site people feel the need to apply labels and definitions and expect those upon whom they wish to affix these labels to conform.

Nope.. Not a "true" sub.. Not even a sub really, only a masochist which is a tiny little division of sub-land.. I do this shit behind closed doors.

By day I am wholly independent of mind and life. No labels on my ass. Those who like to be graded on someone else's scale, more power to ya.

I'm just sayin'.
Neches1836​(dom male)
4 years ago • Dec 21, 2019
Neches1836​(dom male) • Dec 21, 2019
The only truth within this community for Doms and subs etc etc is that there are no absolutes. Experiences do not define who you are. Your reactions do. And everyone can see how you react. You can not hide that. Time to go back to sleep.
Ilmare​(sub female){Not Lookin}
4 years ago • Dec 22, 2019
My two sents are being a submissive does not translate to weakness, worthlessness, or powerlessness.

The mere fact that a submissive chooses to trust the Dominant means they are choosing to turn over the power they possess. They are making a conscious choice to put the desires of their dominant before their own. Whatever those desires may be, the submissive is trusting the dominant will honor this exchange in power. The exchange should be something that is clear prior to the parties making the commitment to participate. In this you have at least two human beings bringing to the table a unique set of life experiences that have shaped their lives. Bringing a submissive to a point of trust will be unique to that submissive. You don't just get their trust because they identify as submissive. It may take time and even effort on the dominant's part to achieve this.

For the right one, this should be worth it.

You need to decide, through your own vetting process, whether a submissive is right for you. You should give that submissive the benefit of knowing your expectations, upfront. Since the submissive is actively choosing you, they should be allowed to make an informed decision. And from my research, not all D/s dynamics revolve around the bedroom and sex. It is possible your submissive is looking for a TPE with a low sexual exchange. This would mean the submissive is not a fit for your 100% bedroom submission. It would only take the effort of an honest conversation to clear the air on something like that.

I am new to this life and identifying as submissive. I've known for years, but it is a process to understand the full potential of my role, my desired power exchange, and my soft/hard limits. There are only a couple of dominants I've met that have earned a modicum of my trust. The right one will take me all the way there and that one I will move forward with. 🌸- ill
Dominanttrait​(dom male){K}
4 years ago • Jan 4, 2020
Short answer to are there any true subs is yes, absolutely. I have met quite a few. Some were a fit, other weren't and thats as it should be. I can honestly say that, since I started, I have only dated one woman that was not a submissive. Am I some lucky guy, hell no. When I start something new, my Dominance is the first thing I discuss. Even in an area that has some of the highest male to female ratios in the nation, I have no problems meeting true submissives.

Play Safe, Play often.
Pirate Queen
4 years ago • Jan 10, 2020
Pirate Queen • Jan 10, 2020
Coming late to the party, but I have to agree with Chris on what I’ve observed on this site - and others previously- in the few months I’ve been here, mostly in the blogs. Someone else in this string had also mentioned a romanticized view of d/s that most newbies tend to hold. I put it all down to BDSM becoming more accepted by mainstream society. Or, at least certain aspects of it. With a rise in popularity, it’s libel to become more ‘watered down’ because everyone wants to put their own spin on it. Couple that with a rise in power in female status and you get some very confused ‘subs’ and ‘Doms’ trying to apply modern standards to somewhat ‘ancient’ practices.
Anyway, I do understand your frustration when people think the terms submission and dominant mean anything they want them to mean. They are either textbook definitions or they mean nothing. This is what I believe you are trying to get across?

I agree.
annabellestasia​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 10, 2020

LOL

Everyone IS entitled to be who they want and deserves the relationship they seek, you’re right. So, in the same way you’re entitled to perceive some women’s “brattiness” as not being a true sub, equally, the a sub can want to submit to a Dom, but have a need and understanding that a part of her requires his hand to help her do so.

Your message evidently is impatient and comes from a place of frustration, evidently!

Chris Shawn wrote:
Re-read my post. The Re-re-read it again.

Everyone is entitled to be who they want and deserves the relationship they seek.

That doesn't entitle them to try to fit in as submissives.

They are muddying the waters trying to fall Into what is now becoming an umbrella term for any and every non-dom female in the community.

I don't like it.

They deserve their happiness and opportunity in life and the community. But the term submissive is becoming so diluted that it's losing it's value and purposeful meaning.

I'm glad for the accepting and open armed welcoming approach most people tend to have in the culture. I know what I'm saying will be recieved as an arrogant, close-minded, and unpopular view. But it's the truth. Since when are submissives allowed not to be submissive anymore. It's ridiculous.