Online now
Online now

What would you consider as your most frequent fantasy scene?

ImperialThrone​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 2, 2019

What would you consider as your most frequent fantasy scene?

ImperialThrone​(dom male) • Oct 2, 2019
Firstly, specifics need not be given.

I am interested in understanding aspects of fantasy. Not just about satiation, but the fundamental base of your fantasy scenario. Is it the primal side of your psyche? The feeling of two bodies enraptured in touch sensation. The moment when you feel you are no longer in control and your partner is being your fantasy. A master, a servant, a parent, a little, or are you a beast? What thought drives you in your fantasy? Not just satisfaction, maybe the moment you feel connected, or when you feel safe, or free from the chains of self.

The experiments of this life give us hints, yet open doors to greater understanding of who we truly are. Sometimes to our surprise, yet is it not why we choose this existence.

I would like to her your thoughts, whether detailed or vague. I am not expecting anyone to open up fully. I would hope this would grant an insight to yourself as well as others.

Though my mind is chain to mortal coil, my chains have fallen free. I am no longer the reflection in the mirror, for that was truly me.
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Oct 2, 2019
For me the details of the fantasy are relatively unimportant but they are always about total control. In the abstract it would be like a complex pattern of dominos that fall down in the perfect order at the appropriate command.

Also being serviced by a dozen women at once, but I assume that's just a general guy thing.
flowerkit​(sub female){Not anymor}
I want to be used, as an extreme punishment I want daddy to tie me up, bound to the ceiling, or even a tree in the park. And have him find guys to touch me, with him watching, I know he won't let anyone actually hurt me.. but he'll let them use me.
TranquilStorm
TranquilStorm • Oct 2, 2019
"What thought drives you in your fantasy" is actually a good question, I never really tried to pin-point. Exerting control is definitely part of the parcel, though mainly as a means to dare my significant other (the naughty kind ... not the "let's see what happens if I cut that red wire kind"). At times it includes situations I have come across over the years and play out what could have happened if the decisions and mindset were less responsible at the time (no regrets though).
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 2, 2019
Duh...

Read the post-- before- you answer.

Honesty-- I have been dying to try a squirrel catcher with needles.... havent found a set of balls that would let me try yet.....
ImperialThrone​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 4, 2019
ImperialThrone​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2019
Thank you to everyone that invested their time into replying to this post. I hope more willing be willing to undergo self-examination and share their insights.
Melli​(sub female)
Melli​(sub female) • Oct 4, 2019
I really liked this forum prompt!

While I don't want to go too much into my fantasy, I can say it always starts with me kneeling in front of my Dom. Waiting for his instructions...

There's something, for me at least, about being under control. My ability to make my decisions temporarily suspended and full trust given to the person I'm trying to please the most. Obviously there's more to a D/s dynamic and I'm still learning, but that's how my fantasy starts!
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
I'm still new to this. Well, how long before you're not new anymore? Anyways, I just feel like I have hardly any experience.
But mine, like Melli, always starts with kneeling before my Domme. Her standing above me, walking around. She just has complete control and all the power. Then I'm being pulled over Her knee or bent over a desk or something and she starts spanking me and the play begins.
It's just all about giving Her the control and having that feeling of wanting to serve Miss.
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 5, 2019
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2019
Here is an odd one I had a month or so ago. I am on a horse dressed for a fox hunt. My spouse as the fox. She's given a 30 minute head start, and then scent the hounds and tally hoo!