Online now
Online now

When a Dom or sub dies

sweet november​(sub female)
4 years ago • Nov 14, 2019

When a Dom or sub dies

I recently became very concerned because my long distance Dom was not contacting me or replying to my contacts. I knew he had the flu but no contact for that long?
I tried the emergency contact he gave me but I didn't get a response.
I tried the hospital a few times.

I felt like I was over reacting.

Well I kept searching things because I have talked to his brothers before, etc and finally got a correct phone number and he told me that he (my Dom) passed away this past Saturday.

How am I dealing with this? Not very well.
I have some people that are being very loving and understanding and I appreciate that.

Have a plan if you are long distance. We didn't plan enough because who would think this would happen?

Once I got a hold of his brothers they knew who I was and let me cry with them.

I mourn for him and his family.

I'm not sure if I can ever let anyone touch my heart and soul that deep again.
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Nov 14, 2019
Your friends will provide a buffer of comfort for your grieving, Ms November. There are probably more of us than you suspect....what a shock.
And what good advice.
UmbraGriseo​(other male)
UmbraGriseo​(other male) • Nov 14, 2019
Wow. So sorry. Due to the distance factors, I think your grief may be more complex.
    The most loved post in topic
sweet november​(sub female)

When a Dom or sub dies

CapnRick wrote:
Your friends will provide a buffer of comfort for your grieving, Ms November. There are probably more of us than you suspect....what a shock.
And what good advice.

Not really....people tend to not like to talk about death. It's an uncomfortable subject. I do appreciate those that have been there, though. icon_smile.gif
DoasIsayalpha
DoasIsayalpha • Nov 14, 2019
beyond everything everyone has their own life. You friend/sub/dom passed away but i'm sure he or she cared for you. At this point all you can do is be at ease and take care of yourself and mourn this person. may he or she rest in peace and condolences to his or her family