Online now
Online now

Blocking

CrimsonRose
4 years ago • Dec 7, 2019
CrimsonRose • Dec 7, 2019
I am sorry that your sensibilities were injured.

I am southern raised by a woman who was born in the 1920's so Emily Post's rules were strictly enforced in my formative years. Add to that I'm Catholic and ex- military so I was taught manners and protocols. Blocking someone is a choice made in a free country and you can choose how you want to interpret it but there is nothing "RUDE" about it. One person choose to block you so what, there are so many more that as of yet have not. Stop over thinking it and meet others who want to know you and like you for just who you are today.

Blessings, light and peace. TX Red
Dariame​(sub female)
4 years ago • Dec 11, 2019
Dariame​(sub female) • Dec 11, 2019
To Block or be block that is the question
I have been there and done that

And have been block —their lost!

😄
Voldemort​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 1, 2021
Voldemort​(dom male) • Jan 1, 2021
It happens with Doms too you know. Taking time to get to know someone. Even start a dynamic and then poooof. Thin air.
Miki
3 years ago • Jan 1, 2021

Re: Blocking

Miki • Jan 1, 2021
Boo78 wrote:
This is bothering me.....why bother to contact someone and have a conversation and a nice conversation at that and then block someone? Its quite rude and quite frankly childish. Its time wasted on both sides. People take the time to respectfully reply so be be respectful back. Then Doms wonder why they don't or actually can't find a partner in crime!

Wait a second. So you wrote that a "nice" conversation was started and then one side abruptly blocked the other? Was the one doing the blocking a sub? The only thing I can think of is a rather heavily dominated sub who was ordered by the dom in his/her dynamic to sever the communication.

Nothing else seems to fit or make sense.

That's one big reason I don't do "sub" full time. In the bedroom or dungeon is one thing but after that I do not and will not allow myself to be pushed around. That's why in the "official" definition book of these roles, I am not a "real" sub.. Just a Maso-girl. Suits me fine.

I only block when the other side gets a bit too heavy-handed (online) and won't take "No, Thanks" for an answer. One other drank too much while online and got ridiculous.
ObedientAndKinky​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 2, 2021
I was blocked recently by a Dom. He could have just said he had had enough or wasn't interested anymore, but instead he told me to have a good night, sleep well, then ignored me for a day, opened my good morning message and without a reply just blocked me. We had an online dynamic going for a few weeks so it was very sudden. Sometimes these things happen and personally I think some Doms are on here to collect their photos and probably post them to whatever websites pay for that kind of thing. It is what it is, we just have to accept it, or not be involved in it.
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 3, 2021
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Jan 3, 2021
Listen, he doesn't share other forms of communication after 1 month... He's cowardly and should practice more with women! Doesn't allow you to know lots of things about him both mental and physical... After 3 months he's there to give his dumb opinions and may be focused on his more ideal type of woman! I got blocked once for brat behavior with an ALL CAPS type baby Dom. Because I typed and sent not to push it!

I judge poor excuse to be a dating option! But only if you violate, are stuck up for poor attractive quality, or seem to just enjoy calling a nice person a complete fraud! That goes for people who enjoy throwing garbage onto this dating site! I don't mean to sound offensive. But some people need to find out how to be approached, find options, have reason for living in electronic goldfish bowls, be aware of their responsibilities, and understand that users are not dating games you install on your computer! You block respectful people; you're hurting your self image! Raise your confidence or something.

Disclaimer: Poor attractive quality doesn't mean anyone is ugly. We all have attractive qualities! I mean a lack of courtesy and nice attitude.

I'm not shaming brats or little boys for this post. I'm typing communicate your problems honestly before you become a doubter!

Maybe you will find that through your sense of respect others will learn from that respect and become respectable or hurt others through bad choices.
It's up to the person behind the screen whether they want to be subject to secure chatting or cry for weeks! Though with every heart follows the possibility of damage and heartbreak! So choose carefully! And contact users who want to find love and not lust! There!
Links​(switch male)

Could be anything

Links​(switch male) • Jan 3, 2021
There could be any number of reasons for something like this, but if an individual is blocking you they are doing you a favor. It's better not to waste time with individuals who make it obvious they want nothing to do with communication. It's possible that something happened they didn't like that made them unsure of how to handle the conversation, blocking for some people is just easier. Avoidance is an easy way out for a lot of individuals. I'm a firm believer that if you don't like something about someone, let them know, then if necessary block. Blocking someone out of the blue should be used for things like harassment cases and such, otherwise it is a bit rude.
ObedientAndKinky​(sub female)
He blocked me on Christmas day, there is no other word for it other than rude. "Sleep well" and then a block? That's really messed up. It is what it is.
We had 3 forms of communication, blocked on all 3, and cage account deleted. Very bizarre but perhaps something happened in his personal life that I'll never know. Accepted, moved on, prepared for the next
Voldemort​(dom male)
Voldemort​(dom male) • Jan 3, 2021
Yeah it's rude blocking someone off without any explanation and giving the other party a chance to explain. It really sucks.
cisco​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 8, 2021
cisco​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2021
Because some people think they know something when they don’t. Kind of like my shit doesn’t stink so you should smell it attitude. It’s annoying.