Online now
Online now

Blocking

Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 8, 2021
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Feb 8, 2021
OAK

I find that blocking story very creepy! He could've been a sexual predator that blocked you out of a guilty conscience! A hijacker or hacker could've done that!

Generally,

I block people for demanding I respond the first day, pursuing me after I've spotted complete disregard from them as in complete brute, do not interest me but also don't even think to ask about your current situation, overly flirtatious, and deny their abilities with low esteem as well as blame you!
Boo78​(sub female)
Boo78​(sub female) • Feb 8, 2021
Quirkyrebel wrote:
OAK

I find that blocking story very creepy! He could've been a sexual predator that blocked you out of a guilty conscience! A hijacker or hacker could've done that!

Generally,

I block people for demanding I respond the first day, pursuing me after I've spotted complete disregard from them as in complete brute, do not interest me but also don't even think to ask about your current situation, overly flirtatious, and deny their abilities with low esteem as well as blame you!

I had a 'dom' ask me probably like two questions last night then the standard... What are you into?!! When challenged and friendly advice was given he blocked me lol..... Ehhhhhh major red flag right there. At least try to get to know the person before you ask what they are into. Did me a favour really so on that occasion I was more than happy to be blocked by him šŸ¤£
Boo78​(sub female)
cisco wrote:
Because some people think they know something when they donā€™t. Kind of like my shit doesnā€™t stink so you should smell it attitude. Itā€™s annoying.

Or cisco maybe consider at least pretending to be interested in a person before wanting to know what the person is into..... As explained to you last night in quite a polite message when in fact it really wasn't warranted to give to you! As you have probably discovered many subs here would not respond at all to questions like that after little or no interaction with a person. Your knee jerk reaction to being called out proves me right šŸ˜‰
cisco​(dom male)
cisco​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2021
Boo78 your tainted view of people is a problem for you. The question ā€œwhat are you intoā€ was not a sexual question as you assume through your tainted lens. Your assumption of it being that type of question shows me your not worth engaging in any way shape or form. Your mind is closed and therefore only see things through your lens. You donā€™t know me either. Iā€™m actually demisexual so getting to know someone is very important to me. I should have known better from reading your profile. You act high and mighty like look at me Iā€™m a savior. But in reality your tainted and boring. So you go your way Iā€™ll go mine.
Boo78​(sub female)
cisco wrote:
Boo78 your tainted view of people is a problem for you. The question ā€œwhat are you intoā€ was not a sexual question as you assume through your tainted lens. Your assumption of it being that type of question shows me your not worth engaging in any way shape or form. Your mind is closed and therefore only see things through your lens. You donā€™t know me either. Iā€™m actually demisexual so getting to know someone is very important to me. I should have known better from reading your profile. You act high and mighty like look at me Iā€™m a savior. But in reality your tainted and boring. So you go your way Iā€™ll go mine.

Maybe next time take the actual time to clarify what you mean Cisco instead of now back peddling. We both know exactly what you meant. And as for being high and mighty well we all have standards. As for being a saviour I hardly think so and by name calling here on the forum it shows the kind of calibre you are as a person yourself. Maybe a little growing up is needed before you decide to engage with any adult here... Boring or not. But thank you for proving my point yet again and maybe throwing your toys out of your stroller for all to see is not the way to handle a discussion in the future. More friendly advice you understand šŸ˜‰
cisco​(dom male)
cisco​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2021
Wow your a piece of work . Did I call you names . I think not I said you were wrong. Cant take it or you can just dish it out I guess. Do you even know what a demisexual is ? Probably not. Your too busy being the one to say ā€œsee I told you soā€ like I said you donā€™t know me. And if you did you would be embarrassed by your reaction. I donā€™t need to back peddle about anything . Hereā€™s some advice for you.
Calm yourself. And maybe put on some new lenses and stop judging people you donā€™t know. Your embarrassing yourself . This I know everything attitude is no way to be .
Again you go your way Iā€™ll go mine
Good day.
Boo78​(sub female)
[quote="cisco"]Wow your a piece of work . Did I call you names . I think not I said you were wrong. Cant take it or you can just dish it out I guess. Do you even know what a demisexual is ? Probably not. Your too busy being the one to say ā€œsee I told you soā€ like I said you donā€™t know me. And if you did you would be embarrassed by your reaction. I donā€™t need to back peddle about anything . Hereā€™s some advice for you.
Calm yourself. And maybe put on some new lenses and stop judging people you donā€™t know. Your embarrassing yourself . This I know everything attitude is no way to be .
Again you go your way Iā€™ll go mine
Good day.[/quote

Lol oh now you are really making me laugh. I am very calm thank you. If you read the messages you sent I do believe you said you liked my profile? More back peddling I think lol. We have now moved on from being a toddler to a teenager that wants the last word lol. It OK you can have it Cisco if it makes you feel the bigger person but a little anger management for yourself should maybe be considered. And no offence but advice from you would not ever be a consideration for me. I never ascertain to know everything but one thing I know is you should take your own advice.... CALM DOWN...... but I am thanking you for the laugh you gave me today and laughing is always good šŸ˜‰. Ps its OK you can have the last word because I'm sure people are finding these posts boring as you previously pointed out!
Defender​(dom male)
Defender​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2021
Hmm.

Not nice reading spats on the forum.

I had a sub treat me very rudely a couple of weeks ago.

I was truly shocked.

I just bit my lip, blocked her and moved on.

There are some genuine people on here.

Let the others go, life is too short to argue with them.
Boo78​(sub female)
Defender wrote:
Hmm.

Not nice reading spats on the forum.

I had a sub treat me very rudely a couple of weeks ago.

I was truly shocked.

I just bit my lip, blocked her and moved on.

There are some genuine people on here.

Let the others go, life is too short to argue with them.

Agreed Defender.

Boo x
Virginie​(sub female){lcpw}
Hisproclivity wrote:
I was recently blocked by a female sub after commending her! I was shocked, but then realized she may just not be in the mood to talk to subs, she didn't like my profile, etc. And I realized that is okay...we can't always be everyone's cup of tea.

Thats just not possible! You are so everyones cup of tea!!