Online now
Online now

Do true subs males exist anymore? This was asked in sub women for males but I would like to see the

MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
4 years ago • Nov 17, 2019

Do true subs males exist anymore? This was asked in sub wome

I have seen responses on challenges in another thread and didn't see that it was geared to males until after I responded, but was intetesting. So here it is in reference to Dominant Women for sub/slaves. To start off I think the challenges exist on both sides
dollMaker​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 17, 2019
dollMaker​(dom male) • Nov 17, 2019
There are many insta subs, fantasists, liars, wanabes, desperate super thirsty male subs, who mess one around, ghosters, and those who vanish when it gets real and also those who want a kink provider, not a relationship.

I have had my fair share on here of all of the above, and so far my own experience has given me three genuinue submissives who were not biologically female, my tastes and inclinations are pretty specific but I have been approached by so many of the above types its shocking. I see the ads, shopping carts of demands and fantasy that has nothing in common with actual bdsm, or Fetish activity, and I despair for them. I have even reached out with suggestions to help and been ignorred. They are still shoving the demanding, shopping cart, fantasy ads.

So are there genuine male subs on here? Maybe, but you will have to look very hard to find them I feel.

I know the above will come across as hard, maybe even nasty, but its been my direct experience and I am not talking here about not compatible people, or those the energy and connection does not happen with, but actual people for whom the first paragraph fits and fits well.

I know there are those on here who claim its so hard to find a genuine domme, that its all give me the money, tribute and you arent allowed limits etc and I am sure that is true, but being authentic, honest, and not crazy thirsty, would go along way to helping those subs be seen or find an equally authentic domme, or even dom. As to the wanabes, fantasists, liars, ghosters and the like, well I wish they would just slink off into the shadows and go find something else to wank to.
    The most loved post in topic
aBridgetome​(sub male){Seeking}
4 years ago • Nov 18, 2019
Mistress
As the wise Dollmaker points out the search for a real and compatible connection with a true male sub will be a rarity.
i have found my search for a Domme requiring patience and faith that someday i will present myself to one i will serve.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Nov 18, 2019
In regards to that other thread, it boiled down to OP not seeing the qualities he wanted in the women around him. He categorized "true" subs and fakers based on if he approved of them personally. It really wasn't about discussing the challenges in being a sub, although some of the resulting comment threads did drift that way. It was more about one guy bitching about girls not being the way he liked them to be.
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
4 years ago • Nov 19, 2019

Re: Do true subs males exist anymore? This was asked in sub

MsEbonyAngela wrote:
I have seen responses on challenges in another thread and didn't see that it was geared to males until after I responded, but it was intetesting. So here it is in reference to Dominant Women for sub/slaves. To start off I think the challenges exist on both sides
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Nov 19, 2019
Yes but many do not want to deal with the stigma that a man needs to be fem in order to be submissive/ a male submissive is a weak loser ..
Add in the male to Dommes

And you can't really blame them for not being where we can find them.
KarmaCollar​(dom female)
KarmaCollar​(dom female) • Nov 19, 2019
One can really only assume (like all human qualities) that there has to be a spectrum or slliding scale on which any given individual would travel depending on their natural baseline, events in their lives, and influencing interactions, etc.

A Dom/Domme is probably more inclined to define a sub using personal standards/preferences- wanting to ~make~ them fit their expectations rather than accept the more basic (and less interesting) fact that a sub is a unique individual and He/She may be the factor that doesn't actually fit in the situation.

The same can be said for many subs who are so ready to concede control/responsibility that they would rather accept an uncomfortable situation than conclude, "this is a Dom/Domme but not the right one for me" and probably find it even harder to be responsible for declaring/enforcing a reasonable departure.

You often have two people who don't mind an 'uncomfortable' fit trying to shove a square peg in a round hole. Often neither know when to give up the effort.

I also feel like there are probably many male subs who haven't had the experience or are even aware of their potential preferences
Shiruba Doragon​(dom male)
Shiruba Doragon​(dom male) • Nov 19, 2019
It takes all kinds and a lot of time and effort sorting the Chaff, from the Wheat. I live in the South West of UK and my experience is that there are many more (self styled) sub males than there are Doms. It also seems that many of the self styled subs, don't really know what it is that they want and many who think they do are looking to "Top from the Bottom" . It also appears that many of the Dommes around here are very busy ladies and can afford to pick and choose.

I guess that the watch phrase is "Buyer Beware"