Online now
Online now

Do true subs males exist anymore? This was asked in sub women for males but I would like to see the

YourFLR​(sub male){Uncollared}
3 years ago • Jun 13, 2020
They do exist, but I think we all share one common problem which is finding the right fit and having to weed out the phonies. I have sought an FLR for a considerable time. Just when I feel I have finally found a good match - Poof! The Domme disappears before my eyes. I love the idea of being involved in a serious relationship with a Domme. Had I realized earlier how difficult the search would be I probably would not have begun looking. It is a small demographic for both sides.

Personally, I'd love someone fun and sensible who makes all of this challenging. I am definitely not looking for the ultra-serious type of Domme who demands things like castration. If the Domme wanted me to wear a chastity device or take a strapon - cool. But there are a few people who I will definitely avoid. However, saying this, I remain optimistic that my Domme is out there. I just hope she isn't - Out there...if you know what I mean.
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
3 years ago • Jul 1, 2020
slaveforfun wrote:
This is a confusing issue for men . I am totally dominant extremely demanding , could never hold a job because of it so ended up self employed and very successful, but, after work (in the bedroom) I like to let a woman take over sometimes . I ask the head mistress at Club Fem and she said I'm submissive because I like a woman in control for sex, but it creates a real power struggle the rest of the time . All the videos on How to Pick Up Girls say a man needs to be very dominant to get the girl , where does that leave me ?

Maybe see if you can work things out with a switch because that would not work with a Domme
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}

Wrong definition for submisives

ambicurious wrote:
Short answer: I don't know.

I wanted to explore this myself and tried reaching out to a couple of female dommes through fetlife. I spoke with a local lady about my interest in trying it out. We discussed things, and I bought some restraints she said I should get before meeting her. One thing we agreed to was that she wouldn't ask me for money. But before we ever met in person she did just that. That ruined the whole thing for me. And we never met.

I think if I knew a lady as a friend first, so we knew each other and I could trust her to work within the limits we agreed on, I would be up for trying the submissive role.
I suppose I am not what one would consider a true submissive though. I don't naturally like for a woman to tell me what to do, as I hear male submissives say about themselves.

Given the cultural contempt by both men and women for men who are seen as weak, lacking confidence, and submissive, a submissive male would most likely want to keep his vanilla world from knowing about his submissive nature, as it could have a very negative impact on his career in many cases, and his social standing as well. It doesn't seem surprising to me therefore that submissive men are much harder to find than submissive women, dominant women, and dominant men.

The problem is the definition you give submissive. A weak person that lacks confidence is a person with self esteem issues. A strong person that knows themselves well as to who they are and what they want are content, strong and confident in their role. The problem is viewing serving a Woman as negative. In my experience, submissives and slaves are seen as attentive to the vanilla public and are not despised for it.
Justnotoverthink​(sub male)

Re: Wrong definition for submisives

MsEbonyAngela wrote:

A weak person that lacks confidence is a person with self esteem issues. A strong person that knows themselves well as to who they are and what they want are content, strong and confident in their role.

Is it possible that from embracing the submissive role one could fight her/his esteem issues at all? It seems very likely that by being dominant is like being almost praised for the pleasure but someone who wants to be for example named during any pleasure have to be at least self confident, or am I wrong?
Draginslayer
3 years ago • Aug 13, 2020
Draginslayer • Aug 13, 2020
I don’t understand. Are people really upset the male subs are hard to find? It’s not that I don’t believe it. I don’t have a herd of subs I care for, yet, lol but
a) people are where they are
b) I didn’t know I was a sub until a year(ish) ago and I’ve been kinky for a lot longer than that and sexually active even longer. We hide from ourselves more than we hide from each other.
c) in this country people expect a sub (male or female) to identify themselves to anyone that asks? Really? They are supposed to trust that you’re not fake?
d) there are so make fake doms/dommes that can get you killed and ssc doesn’t apply to them
e) even if there aren’t that many who are male; whys that bad? Be the best domme you can it’ll be useful no matter what (maybe that’s just my bisexual switch nature coming out)
f) look for the right partner not a partner right now. You’ll find who you are meant to know
And lastly
g) there are many, many people who think they are doms/dommes and are not because they cannot/will not be vulnerable without the right conditions
h) talk to a switch we aren’t useless lmao
Nox Decay
3 years ago • Aug 13, 2020
Nox Decay • Aug 13, 2020
I am a 27 year old male and I am a happy sub with an amazing sub that I would do basically anything for because he knows what I don't like.
TheWhorelock​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 14, 2020
TheWhorelock​(dom male) • Aug 14, 2020
I know lots of submissive men. The trick is that, in my experience, the submissive men I know aren’t the men who advertise it. There’s very little support in this world for submissive men in general, and most of them I’ve known take years of encouragement by a kink community to even accept that they desire this. They usually are sensitive men, who look at all the asshats who chase Domme’s looking for a kink dispenser and are so repulsed that they deny that they want something like that, but with more heart and less show.

The men I have in mind don’t even necessarily think of themselves as submissive right now, but I’ve known many over the course of my life like this. While I wouldn’t say this is the only kind of submissive man, I do think that the majority of ‘true’ submissive men I’ve met, who would genuinely find love and joy in a submissive lifestyle, generally will need coaxing out of a shell, rather than seek out a profile.

That’s in my humble opinion as a man who isn’t submissive himself, but knows other men who are. I don’t look for submissive men, so I could be way off base, but that’s my perception from my perch.
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 20, 2020
There are some but they are rare I will admit I thinks it because of all the bs that has been put out over the years. Most men have the fantasy part because that seems to be the only part that sells magazines and also gets good ratings on tv . So they buy into the whips and chains thing but do not think about what they are wanting if they want to be a sub or feel they are they forget the purpose is to serve and attend to the woman who is supposed to be the focus not just the male's fantasy . I do not think there is a Dominant woman out there that doesn't require the sub be able to support her as far as making her dreams come true and doing the tasks sexual and non sexual tasks most men only want the sexual tasks but more important to be in a D/s relationship he must put his heart and soul into the non sexual tedious tasks being asked of him
emeX​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 25, 2020
emeX​(sub male) • Aug 25, 2020
Do true subs males exist anymore? Why wouldn't they exist. That's like when you hear "All the good ones are taken". Are they? Are they really?